Those "Just For You" Moments

Tia1977

My Happy Place
The countdown is on folks, and I just can't wait! (11 days for us)...As I'm listening to my Disney playlist, unwinding from a chaotic "real world" (It's kicking my butt o_O)... My spirit is already there :cloud9:

My mind keeps wandering to those "for me" moments. Beyond family (Trust me, 99% of my happy Disney moments involve them :love:), beyond the "latest thing" (can't wait for Pandora) beyond touring strategy success...Those moments you slowly breath in, and let out a sigh of relaxed happiness..."just for you".

When I close my eyes, I'm sitting in a desserted MK alley listening to the "sisters", taking in the nighttime lights as they shop in the emporium. It's my ultimate "for me" moment. :rolleyes:

There's also waking up early before them, enjoying resort coffee time by the water...no cares in the world. The only thing on my mind is our fun plans for the day, and thanking God for my family:lovestruc

This past October I also experienced the WS solo for a couple of hours...meandering around from beautiful country to country with no worries regarding time or anyone getting bored :P (Although I was super glad to see them later, and got the "feels" when I did ::yes:: lol). I'm taking that solo WS time again this trip.

Anyone else looking forward to those "just for you" moments? And if so, what?

Mine would have to be having an early morning cup of coffee while sitting out on our balcony listening to the boats toot their horns and sailing by, all while the rest of my family is still fast asleep. We are staying at BLT in 14 days and we have a lake view. I love the different sounds, smells, and looks of the early mornings in WDW :love:

Mine would be sitting on a bench at POFQ early in the morning by the water. I love getting up ahead of everyone else and thinking about the day. Last summer we were lucky enough to spend a week at the Contemporary, and walking by the water; watching the sun rise was gorgeous.

I also like walking behind my family while entering the Magic Kingdom. My teenage daughters (now 15 and 18) always take their grandpa (75 and a huge Disney fan who started their love of Disney) by the hand and walk him down Main Street USA towards the castle- this has been a Disney tradition as my dad always goes with us and it is probably my favourite Disney image. :love:

Mine would be sitting on a bench at POFQ early in the morning by the water. I love getting up ahead of everyone else and thinking about the day. Last summer we were lucky enough to spend a week at the Contemporary, and walking by the water; watching the sun rise was gorgeous.

I also like walking behind my family while entering the Magic Kingdom. My teenage daughters (now 15 and 18) always take their grandpa (75 and a huge Disney fan who started their love of Disney) by the hand and walk him down Main Street USA towards the castle- this has been a Disney tradition as my dad always goes with us and it is probably my favourite Disney image. :love:

That's just precious! :lovestruc

Mine would have to be having an early morning cup of coffee while sitting out on our balcony listening to the boats toot their horns and sailing by, all while the rest of my family is still fast asleep. We are staying at BLT in 14 days and we have a lake view. I love the different sounds, smells, and looks of the early mornings in WDW :love:

Such a wonderful and relaxing way to start the days, I love! :rolleyes:

What a precious tradition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter