Those blasted Dis people have given me Disney Fever!

Rememberingthe70s

Old School
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

You know, a week ago, I was thinking, "I don't think I could do a PRE-trip report. Seems like overkill and obsessive behavior to me." And then I realized ... How on Earth am I going to survive four months of waiting until our next visit?!!!:scared1:

Simple. Become obsessed! ;) Honestly, I think I already was. So, perhaps improving on our last trip (and with a lot less people to please this time), this is what we have planned so far. We chose the week of Jan 24 because it's value season, it'll be a nice Winter break, and the crowd index is at 1 all week.

- Four days. Fly down from NYC on January 24 - earliest flight possible! Check into the Pop or All Star Movies quick (haven't decided yet), and we should be in the park by noon. There are extra magic hours that day in the MK, so we'll really have a full day.

- We're EXTREME PARK HOPPERS! One day last year we hit three parks in one day, and then doubled back to two of them! We make a list of rides we want to go on that day, and then travel around the parks based on extra magic hours, parade times, and all the optimal times to ride. Last time, we were there during crowd levels of 2 and 3, and by doing our Extreme Park Hopping, we pretty much walked straight onto everything, frequently more than once. SO looking forward to the low crowd levels.

- THE BIGGEES are the main event for us. This is the list (pretty much) of what we'll ride/see several times in our four days - Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, Pirate of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, Thunder Mountain, People Mover (Can I still call it that?! :lmao:), Maelstrom, and Spaceship Earth. Oh, and we have to on Small World, because my partner loves it. I don't get it, but heck, I'll be in a boat at WDW, so I figure I don't have much to complain about. :thumbsup2 Then of course, there are tons of second priority rides for us.

- We like THE POP and the ALL STARS, but we don't spend much time in the rooms. We thought about going for CSR or something a little more fancy, but we realized that we're really only in the room to flop down exhausted at the end of each day. So we're going to stick with the value resorts. Favorite thing: Having purchases sent back to the room! And, of course, it's a rule: I MUST have the refillable mug! :cool2:

That's what I know for now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter