Thor: Love and Thunder teaser released

I believe I saw the teaser trailer on Youtube this morning and from what I saw I think they expect Thor Love And Thunder to be a hit when it's released in May. Because I think Marvel has plans of making Doctor Strange and Thor the top superstar superheroes with Doctor Strange coming in first and Thor coming in second. My dad has always liked Thor since he was a kid and when my dad was young he had Thor comics growing up. I think this year will be a banner year for Marvel since both of their top superheroes are getting movies of their own. I think they expect Thor Love And Thunder to be just as good as the other movies in the Thor series and this movie will prove it

I'm looking forward to it because of Taika Waititi's unique sense of humor.

I'm sorry but I simply cannot get past the movie's title. It sounds like the title to a Harlequin romance novel. Lol

I'm sorry but I simply cannot get past the movie's title. It sounds like the title to a Harlequin romance novel. Lol

Sorry I was busy writing my Thor/pirate lady Romance novel. You were saying? Okay so I'm saying Here for the Thor romance novel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter