This year's GIANT/HERSHEY/PEPSI free ticket promotion???

Mickeys.friend

Too far from the fun!!!!
Is anyone else having luck finding out when it is this year..or is it going on now??? I cannot find info anywhere at this pont and usually, i know what's up by now. I don't want to miss it.... Last year, I made it into the store on the last day the receipts had to be dated by! I hope they still plan to run it this year...i have participated in it and received free tickets several years in a row...

LIZ

Giant Grocery Strores run a promotion where you can earn free hershey park Tickets by purchasing 20oz bottles of pepsi beverages. For every 15 you buy, and send in the lables and receipt...you get one free ticket. It's a regular ticket to use during regular season. I have done the promo 2 times and we were even able to use the tickets to take advantage of the nightime preview the day before..then get in for a full day the next day! You can only get 2 per address (I get 2 and use my mom's address for 2 more)...It is awesome and there is no better deal out there for Hershey. I spend like about $80 for 4 tickets, plus you have all the beverages! Can't beat it...The promo usually starts in March/April....

Just moved to the area and this sounds great. Hope someone finds out when it is and shares the info...:thumbsup2

I haven't heard anything yet either. I am ordering discounted tickets through my son's preschool. They do a group discount rate and I will pay $109 for 4 tickets (2 adult and 2 junior) instead of about $170.

sorry i dont have info but would like to hear the deal too if there is one. fingers crossed :)

Here's info. on a promo Giant ran towards the end of school last year. Remember, this is info. for 2010 but hopefully they will run the same one as I think it is as good, or even better, than the pepsi one.

Sorry- the link isn't working but if you google giant hershey kraft promotion I'm sure you'll find info.

So this morning, I called GIANT headquarters and was told after waiting forever that while he does not have a definate date... he says near the end of this month...So...keep checking at your local GIANT!!!:cool1:

Crossed fingers! If we do this it's probably a better deal than the combo ticket with Dutch Wonderland.

Planning to go for 2 nights in the last week of August. :goodvibes

There was a promotion in the Giant flier in today's paper...earn free tickets by purchasing Kraft and Pepsi products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter