This really stinks....we lose an hour of our cruise

hayesktrm

Mouseketeer
I just looked and daylight savings time begins on April 4th--so that means that we lose an hour of sleep (it's going to be hard to get up that early anyway) and we have to get off the ship an hour earlier. I think we'll all be pretty cranky that day--end of the cruise, losing an hour's sleep, long flight home. There has to be a positive side to this. Oh well, I'm just happy we'll be leaving soon and that we are lucky enough to go on this cruise.

That is a big, dirty rip off!!! You should send a strongly worded letter to DCL and maybe you will get a voucher for a free cruise or similar.
{wouldn't that be nice}

we're boarding on april 4th, right after you guys get off, so I'll try and makeup that lost hour for you. Just tell me your favorite thing to do, and I'll do it for you....hehehe! Hope you have a wonderful trip!:teeth:

Well I enjoyed the hour you will be losing when I was on the Halloween Cruise 2002 :teeth: We were fortunate enough to be there for the start of daylight savings time so we had an extra hour on the ship.

Sue Ellen

Tina, I can't wait to meet you either. I'll try not to be too cranky. I think an October cruise would be nice--an extra hour for nothing. I should write and ask if I can get onboard credit for that extra hour -hehe.

:bounce: This is me being very excited we are leaving next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter