This is us..

Oh man. Done. I feel so done.

A bit of levity is that I laughed out loud when Randall said "I was raised by white people" with the cousins. Only because I have this constant argument with someone who is black. THEY'RE A COUSIN! I get in my face when I try to figure out if someone is truly a first or is a second or third cousin or God forbid anything once removed.

I'm a blubbering mess. I lost my dad to cancer four years ago, and he used to sing "You Are My Sunshine" to me when I was little. I'm still crying. I hope next week's episode isn't quite so emotional.

Guys, I boo hooed like someone in my own family died.

Like a PP said, I cried for like the last ten minutes. The moment that it turned into an ugly cry was when William said he wanted the girls to remember looking up at him, not down at him. Oh Mylanta!

When he was saying goodbye to the girls before he left I said out loud 'OMG he's going home to die'

On a brighter note, drunk Randall was a treat.

Tears.

I missed the significance of the ducks.

One of the things William wanted to show Randall was the ducks at the Peabody hotel. (I think he said his uncle worked there and had once snuck him in to see them.) I think we were meant to feel like William sent them to Randall to finish that one last bit of plans for the trip.

I didn't cry either - but only because I waited until this morning to watch it on DVR over my morning coffee. If I'd been tired, I think I would have lost it.

I loved William's speech about the best things in his life. (He's always had great speeches in this series.) And I need to download that song, too!

I loved that we got so deep into his backstory!! And I felt so awful for all the bad timing in his life. And I thought the montage at the end was great!

I hope Randall keeps in touch with all his new relatives, and I loved that he followed his dad's advice to roll the windows down and turn up the music.

Stop. You're going to make me lose it again. I too had the feeling he was telling the girls goodbye forever. I was fine the rest of the way until the ducks. I still tear up thinking about it.
Did you see Sterling Brown on Facebook Live last night? Even he was crying, and he said he had watched the episode 5 times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter