This is so hard to believe...

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Lady M (Marie) is a DIS vet!!!!!! Yep, she made her 75th DIS post a bit ago and joins the ranks of the 'big hitters'. :bounce: I never thought I would see the day of even 10 posts, and here she is a vet. :earsgirl:

Marie really is enjoying her new found past time, sometimes at my expense of being able to get 'DIS time'. :rolleyes: And to top it off, she will be going to her first DIS meet this Saturday and is even discussing maybe going to WDW with me in December. :Pinkbounc

When will miracles cease????? :sunny:

Way to go Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see Dan has gotten you hooked as well!!!!!

Way To Go Lady M!!

goofy26a.gif

That is sooooo cool. :)

Congratulations LadyM! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am at work right now... so I will have to come back later and post some suitably fun graphics to congratulate you!

Congratulations Marie! :D It's sure nice to have you here!!

Sounds like you got bit by the DIS bug too :D Congratulations!!:Pinkbounc

Congrats Marie!:cool: It will be so nice to meet Dan's "Better Half" on Saturday!:sunny:

Way to go MARIE!!:) My DH is thinking of going to WDW with me in JUNE!:earseek: I could not believe it when he told me! I usually go alone!

Dan,
You have to get Marie to WDW in December since Shep and I can't get to Chicago this weekend. I would love to meet both of you!

Congrats Marie!! It's been a good week for miracles!! I am really looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.

You go Marie!

Yes, the DIS can be addicting at times......

Looking forward to seeing the photos from the DIS meet!

Good Heavens! When did the world stop spinning? Is the moon blue? Did you-know-where freeze? Can pigs fly? What happened????

:D :D :D

j/k :p Congratulations Marie! "Whoo-Hoo!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter