This could really change our touring plans!

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Has everyone seen this thread on the Theme Parks Board. This could really change the way we tour the parks. :eek: I wonder if it will become permanent? I'm not sure yet how I feel about the change (if it does happen) but it sure will screw up my current itinerary...guess I'd better draw up an alternate plan & make some extra PSs just in case.

Thoughts everyone?

Thanks for the heads up Lisa. This kind of messes up my plans for May. Wednesday has early entry for Epcot and extra hours at MK. That's the day we planned to take as our non-park day.:( We've already booked a fishing excursion for the a.m. and HDD for dinner. We've also got a Fantasmic package booked that doesn't fit with the new programme. Oh well - back to the drawing board. And I guess I'm not that upset about this little glitch in my plans, 'cause . . . I'm going to Disney World!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

On really hot days extra evening hours could be good. I never used EE mornings so it doesn't affect me much.

I would ratehr stay at the pars later in the day than go to EE mornings we do not use the mornings we actually avoid the EE park as it is usually the parks busier days.

I don't really use EE because I'm not much of a morning person... so this would work perfectly for me :) Plus, I think it's fun to go to the parks at night... MK especially! But I do see how this could be a problem for some, especially for families with young children who can't stay up late.

It sounds great to my :earsgirl: Now, if only I had a trip planned. :tongue: I always loved E-ticket nights!

I'm with your DD, Debbie...sounds great, if only I had a trip planned!

I always like to have the choice of EE or E-night and was very disappointed there wasn't an E-night during March Break this year.

Even though MK was open late several nights, it was much better to share the park with a lot less people during an E-night.

So I guess this will be Itinerary #190,837,563 coming up next, Susan? ;)

Yup Julie...LOL...itinerary #190,837,563 is done. I'll send a copy to you so you can critique it. ;) I have a double set of PSs now just in case it carries into July & I'm actually hoping it does. I love the idea of touring the parks at night vs in the hot Florida sunshine in July...we only used EE the first year we went to WDW. A CM told me today that AK will only be extended by an hour but the other parks up to 3 hours. :)

I was a little upset when I first heard about this change up, but it has been growing on me over the past two days. Our Disney trip is virtually the same length as the test, May 8-21. We have 18 PS made and the new schedule doesn't fit in very well. I was so looking forward to EMH on Mother's Day before CRT. If this moves from rumour to fact I will be rearranging my schedule somewhat, but sleeping in every now and again could be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter