• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thinking of staying at Disney World after the Dream...

underthesea2010

Mouseketeer
Hi...we're thinking of staying at Disney World after our cruise...any suggestions as to which resort to stay in and why? Any saving tips or what to expect? We'll be traveling with our ds (2) and dd (8). We'll be cruisin' in July...

TIA!!

Stay where we would be staying so that your dd can play with my dd (9) and your ds can play with my ds (4).Just kidding. We don't know where to stay yet even we went to WDW every year. We would not stay at Animal Kingdom because of the walk back to the room if we got a room that is way in the back. There is no short cut to the parking lot or lobby. The view there is great with the animals roaming but with little kids, the walk became very painful every time we went home from park (even with strollers).
Sorry I can't help but when I saw your kids' age is so close to mine, and we sail in July too, I got excited. :))

You can also check the DIS resort boards for recommendation.
What are you planning to do when you stay at WDW and what budget do you have in mind for a hotel? That makes a huge difference when looking where to stay. If you only want to spend $129/night you won't want to be hearing all about the Grand Floridian which is $$$$.

Don't forget there are other places for less money.

We are staying at Liki Tiki Village for less and we will have a lot more room and it has it's own water park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter