Thinking about cruising in October…

NoodlesMom

DIS Veteran
I currently have a week at WDW booked and a cruise in February. I’m thinking about canceling the WDW trip and booking a cruise in October. I actually don’t mind the new guidelines since I have a little one (2) that can’t get vaccinated. I like the indoor mask mandate. Anyone else feel more comfortable cruising than WDW with the new guidelines? With no masks inside at the parks, it was becoming difficult to plan around all outdoor activities.

It's a personal choice but we were at the parks while face covers were optional outdoors and we wore them sometimes outdoors, always indoors, in lines and anytime we were in close proximity to people. There were plenty of folks still wearing masks; including many families with small children.
With the Delta variant making the rounds and the severe uptick in hospitalizations in Florida, i would feel more comfortable with facial coverings (especially if travelling through Miami).

I currently have a week at WDW booked and a cruise in February. I’m thinking about canceling the WDW trip and booking a cruise in October. I actually don’t mind the new guidelines since I have a little one (2) that can’t get vaccinated. I like the indoor mask mandate. Anyone else feel more comfortable cruising than WDW with the new guidelines? With no masks inside at the parks, it was becoming difficult to plan around all outdoor activities.
DCL will undoubtedly be less crowded than the WDW parks are right now.

We have a cruise booked in October and are fine with the masks and any other restrictions.
We have been to WDW twice when masks were still mandatory and it was fine.
We have 4 and 8 year old with us and expected we would be wearing them no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter