• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thinking about a trip to Disneyland

juliebro

<font color=green>Has been visited<br><font color=
We're from the UK and have been to WDW four times. I am thinking that 2006 my be the time for us to visit Disneyland and California for the first time. We have a son who is still in school, and so are restricted to travelling during the school holidays. This means we would be able to visit at Easter for 2 weeks or sometime between mid-July and end-August. From a crowds and weather perspective, what would you guys advise?

We have found that WDW at Easter is just too busy.

Julie

These are also busy times at Disneyland. If you like cooler weather, then Easter is a good time to come out, however, our weather has been so crazy, that I couldn't tell you if we'd be expecting nice days or rainy days. If you want to play that part safe, then maybe July or August would be good. If you want less crowds, try the end of August, though it will be hotter then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter