These Merrell sandals?

I know these are sold on-line, but is there a store where you can buy Merrellls as well? I would love to try them on before buying them if possible. TIA

Can anybody share how the sizes run? I normally wear a 6.5 and my foot is slightly wide. The sizes tend to run in whole sizes from what I have seen. Would I order a 6 or 7?

Thanks

I'd order up a size. They do have half sizes. I usually order a 8.5 in merrell shoes. But I have merrell flip flops in 8. My foot is on the wide side too. I found the merrell sneakers to run small.

I just tried on a pair of these on Sunday at TJ Maxx! Loved them but didn't buy them because I was afraid they would be too hot with all the walking. I'm glad to hear you like them so well. I may have to go back and see if they're still there! They were $39- is that good? They also had Merrell flip flops- not sure the name of the shoe but they had blue and coral, also $39 a pair.

YES! That is a great price. They run anywhere from $90-100 online (I used a coupon so I got mine slightly cheaper, no tax and no shipping). They are not hot at all. I love mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter