Themed nights on Eastern itinerary?

ajlsjl

Mouseketeer
I'll be on the 7-night Eastern Caribbean Fantasy cruise on 7/15. What nights do themed dinners (formal, semi-formal, etc.) occur on this itinerary? Thanks!

You will have a formal and a pirate night for sure. I've read some people saying that their cruises don't have semi formal nights any more but last year's Navigators day there was one.

if you have a Star Wars Day at Sea cruise, there is not a semi-formal night. If regular 7-night EC, then semi-formal. Dinner themes are Formal, Pirate, Captains Gala (lobster), Prince and Princess, and See Ya Real Soon. you can see menus on Scott's DCLblog.

Nope, no Star Wars Day at Sea, just a "regular" Eastern Caribbean. I know the themes of dinner, but I want to know what night(s) they occur on (for example, semi-formal on second night, etc.). Thanks!

Nope, no Star Wars Day at Sea, just a "regular" Eastern Caribbean. I know the themes of dinner, but I want to know what night(s) they occur on (for example, semi-formal on second night, etc.). Thanks!
Formal on Sunday, Pirate on Tuesday, Semi-Formal on Thursdsy

I'll be on the 7-night Eastern Caribbean Fantasy cruise on 7/15. What nights do themed dinners (formal, semi-formal, etc.) occur on this itinerary? Thanks!
On our eastern Caribbean Fantasy cruise in December, we had formal night, semiformal night, and pirate night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter