Themed nights 7 night Eastern

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
We are going on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on June 1. We are trying to figure out when to eat at Palo and Remy. This will be our 6th cruise but first on the Fantasy (We did the Dream 2 years ago). I'm trying to figure out what nights are what menus and what shows. I have tried looking at old Navigators but they seem to not be consistent. I know things are subject to change but these are all older navigators so I wasn't sure if anyone had any more recent info. I know the first 3 nights will be rotational dining but does anyone know what the shows will be? We have late dining and we like to join the rest of our group during dinner so we usually eat our adult only restaurant early and sit with our family during dinner. I believe night 4 is Pirate. We know this is when we are going to try and do Palo. Does anyone know what themes/shows will be the last 3 nights? Any suggestions on when to do Remy?

Here is a thread with the menus and theme rotation.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2931947

If you are looking at an Eastern navigator the shows will be the same. They simply do not change this up, with the exception of for Super Bowl Sunday when they move formal night to Monday.

Aladdin - formal night/Sunday
Wishes - Monday
Believe - semiformal night/Thursday

Here's something that was new to us our first time on the Fantasy a couple weeks ago. On your first night of the rotation in Animator's Palette you get the Talking with Crush show. On your second time at AP, they do the incredibly cool thing where you draw a character on a paper template and at the end of the meal, the characters everyone has drawn become animated and perform on the screens in the room; some even interact with Disney animated characters. It makes it tricky to schedule Palo and Remy since you don't get to find out in advance what your dining rotation is (at least I don't think you can find out that in advance; if someone has been able to get that information, please share how!)

I wouldn't have wanted to miss that second AP show!

The animation show is actually your last time in AP, which is the third time if you start in that MDR. Since the OP will be going to second seating with their family, the day they have the show isn't as much of a factor in their decision. The stage shows would be what they might be concerned about missing while they go to Palo during early seating. OP, if you do find that you are unable to get a reservation that works for you, still make a reservation and then go to get it changed once onboard. It is much easier to change a reservation than to get a new one. ;)

This information was great. Thank you so much for putting in on here. You used to (years ago) put in a request for a specific dining rotation. Not guaranteed, does anyone know if they let you do this anymore???

Thanks,

This information was great. Thank you so much for putting in on here. You used to (years ago) put in a request for a specific dining rotation. Not guaranteed, does anyone know if they let you do this anymore???

Thanks,

Yes they will still let you do that.

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/b...sy Eastern Caribbean Navigators?sort=6&page=1

I'm not totally computer savvy so I hope this link comes out right. They are my navigators from my May Eastern Fantasy cruise. I hope they help you plan.

We chose pirate night to go to Palo because we've done that on previous cruises and the menu hasn't changed. Our reservation was for 8pm and we were done in plenty of time to go back to our room and change before the fireworks.

I agree that the second night in AP was fun, mostly because it was new to us. I would try to not miss that one. Don't be alarmed though if the servers seem super rushed. They have to have everything served and mostly cleared before the show starts at the end of the meal. The first night at AP is the crush show and if you have seen that on the Dream, it hasn't changed. Just a personal opinion, because everyone has different tastes, but I loved Buckets and Boards! I would try to see their shows, both family and adult. Ron Lucas...not so much. He wasn't bad, I just didn't think he was that funny, especially for the adult entertainment show.

Have a great time! This was my first 7 day, and I can't believe how amazing it was! The sea days were the absolute best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter