• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Theme Parks - 2012 - Christmas

JulesAndDon

Earning My Ears
Any advice of dates parks will be decorated for Christmas as I know they stagger the dates and want to plan an Itinerary around the parks as wish to visit them all in Christmas theme. Also for Universal parks too. Thanks so much for any help here.

MK is decorated in time for the First MVMCP which is in early November usually.The only thing not done there is the big tree which isn't placed till after parade taping the first weekend in December.The other parks and resorts also start around early November and continue decorating to completion in time for Thanksgiving week.The Castle lights and Osborne lights have started in early November the last couple of years, but that could change .Things like the Holiday storytllers and Candlelight processional do not start till Thanksgivng weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter