Theme Park Survey for a College Class

jesstandrews

Earning My Ears
Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm currently a grad student at Syracuse University. I'm working on a project for an advertising course about theme parks in Orlando and I couldn't think of a better group of people to ask than here! There's no personal information involved and it should only take you 5-10 minutes, and I would greatly appreciate the help! Thank you in advance!

Here's the link:
https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cCsvdHTdtQ8CSCp

Done.

Didn't go way I expected, kinda curious if you all are working with parks, and interesting small connect to an official park survey I did a while back.

Good luck.

Done.

Didn't go way I expected, kinda curious if you all are working with parks, and interesting small connect to an official park survey I did a while back.

Good luck.

We're not working with the parks at all (as much as I'd love to). We're actually just looking at the advertising for parks in Orlando and seeing ways to improve Universal. Thanks for taking the time to do the survey!

We're not working with the parks at all (as much as I'd love to). We're actually just looking at the advertising for parks in Orlando and seeing ways to improve Universal. Thanks for taking the time to do the survey!

Your welcome.

Interesting.

I figured this once the questions began to focus specifically on Universal over other Orlando parks. With this said, I do have a word of advice/clarification, Universal Studios is actually ONE theme park while Universal Orlando Resort is the entire resort inclusive of both Universal theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter