the worst movie ever

bubblemutant45

gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over
ok, i just saw the wors movie i have ever seen in my entire life! you know those movies that when youre done watching them you feel like you totally wasted your time and you feel kind of sick as a result of bordom? this is one of them.
do not watch "one night at McCool's"! its so bad!
whats the worst movie youve ever seen?

Scary Movie II, there just aren't any words to describe how bad it it.

I cant believe I actually paid money to see it :eek:

Pearl Harbor. I know it's a meaningful and all, but I couldn't wait till it was over. Maybe cause I was next to my substitute and I had to go to the bathroom realy, really bad! ':eek:'
~Molly

i actually liked lost in space (but i also liked not another teen movie, so......;) )
suzi - scary movie 2 was so bad!!!!!! we took it out of blockbusters and we couldnt even watch the whole thing.....it was so terrible we stopped it pretty much at the beginning. ewe! it was just really really bad :rolleyes:

both of the scary movies! I was forced to watch them both and they were soooo NASTY!!!!

August... no one has ever heard of it, and there is a reason: IT WAS HORRIBLE!! lol there was no plot whatsoeva.. k well there kinda was: back at the turn of the century a old man and daughter live in this house and the daughter trys to get some peace and quiet outside but she has to keep walking to the house b/c her father is senal. thats it. no more. not luv interest, no murder, not even a twist. lol maybe it was suppose to have a deeper meaning??

Theres so many movies that are a complete waste of time...
I think the worst is the movie House of Mirth........But one that i really hate that a lot of people actually like was The Others... I just thought it was so boring and predictible.
And then theres some movie with Ellen DeGeneres and she gets drugged and ends up in Mexico anyone know which one this is??

i think i know which movie youre talkin about. is the plot of the movie that she meets this guy who she thinks is perfect but then turns out to be an obssesive freak? if so - ive seen it, and it really does suck!

lol, now that u mention it, i HATED lost in space. my brothers r sci-fi freaks, so its a lil hard to avoid. i LOVED not another teen movie, it was soooooooooo funny. i went to see orange county w/ sum of my friends, n it SUCKED!!!!!! it was without-a-doubt, the most awful, horrible, stupidest movie ever created!!!

Megz :sunny:

The Worst Movie Ever made has got to be Notting Hill & Dude, Where's my car?.

Molly-- HOW CAN U THINK PEARL HARBOR IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER?!?!?!?!? THAT IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!! (esp. Josh! lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter