The Why I LOVE My Brother Thread...

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
CAN WE PLEASE STOP SIBLING BASHING AND MAYBE SAY WHY WE DO LIKE THEM!?!?!

Further proof of why I love my little brother...

Tonight I have been very sick. So I went upstairs to take a wicked long shower. I came downstairs to two hershey kisses, a glass of water with lemon (my fav!), and a blanket all set up..along with a decorated sticky note that says "I love you"...all done by my sweet-heart little brother.

I wish I could be as good a sister to him as he is to me!

Share your sweet and cute stories here....

Awww. So nice =)

I don't mind my brother. I don't really have any good stories to tell, but I don't have anything to complain about. I love him, though :D

Ok, I know I am not supost to post here. I am a mom, my teen years are far behind me. However I have to say. Awe, thanks for posting that. :goodvibes It gives me hope. ;)

As a mom, I get so feed up and frustrated with slibling rivery and bickering.

Having 3 older brothers myself I have to say, you never know when you might need your siblings later in life. One of my brothers always "protected" me from the others and took time to do things with me ( I was a much younger then them) and today we are very close. In fact he is a single father and he depends on me more than anyone else now.

After all be good to your kids, they will choose your nursing home someday. Be good to your siblings, they will be your closest friend someday (if you let them.)

DisneyPhD said:
Ok, I know I am not supost to post here. I am a mom, my teen years are far behind me. However I have to say. Awe, thanks for posting that. :goodvibes It gives me hope. ;)

As a mom, I get so feed up and frustrated with slibling rivery and bickering.

Having 3 older brothers myself I have to say, you never know when you might need your siblings later in life. One of my brothers always "protected" me from the others and took time to do things with me ( I was a much younger then them) and today we are very close. In fact he is a single father and he depends on me more than anyone else now.

After all be good to your kids, they will choose your nursing home someday. Be good to your siblings, they will be your closest friend someday (if you let them.)

Thanks for that advice! I really respect adult wisdom. And don't worry :ssst: we won't tell anyone you were here, haha!

Princess Ash said:
Thanks for that advice! I really respect adult wisdom. And don't worry :ssst: we won't tell anyone you were here, haha!

Awe man, now I have "adult wisdom" when did that happen? Next someone is going to call me maam! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Really though with some of examples I see out there for teens today (especailly on T.V.) kids like you guys make me feel better about what is going to happen in 10 years from now. (when my girls start becoming teens.) :blush:

I love my little brother. I'm 13, he's 7, so there is a difference in age there....but he is so nice and I just love him. I can't really think of any cute stories right now......but I am sure one will come to me.

There's a big age difference between me and my brother!!! He's 4 and I'm almost 15. We have our moments when we fight with each other but he does and says the sweetest things sometimes. I hope that we will get closer and stay close for a long time. It's so good to see people who love their brothers instead of saying how much they hate them.

DisneyPhD said:
Awe man, now I have "adult wisdom" when did that happen? Next someone is going to call me maam! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Really though with some of examples I see out there for teens today (especailly on T.V.) kids like you guys make me feel better about what is going to happen in 10 years from now. (when my girls start becoming teens.) :blush:

Thanks for the advice, Ma'am!

My brother is 14 and my sister is 6. They're fine apart, but together they're fight fight fight fight...My sister will just get the cutest expression on her face when she's happy, and when she's sad, she just starts SOBBING! Like, she just got this new Narnia book. It might be 10, 11 pages, with not a lot of words. She got bored one day, and started copying all the words and drew the picture an one of the pages. She came out to me sobbing, saying she couldn't fit the last five words on the paper. It was so cute, and she was so sad!

My brother is another matter, and I'll just leave it there. My older brother just doesn't do cute things any more.

AmoDolphin said:
Thanks for the advice, Ma'am!

My brother is 14 and my sister is 6. They're fine apart, but together they're fight fight fight fight...My sister will just get the cutest expression on her face when she's happy, and when she's sad, she just starts SOBBING! Like, she just got this new Narnia book. It might be 10, 11 pages, with not a lot of words. She got bored one day, and started copying all the words and drew the picture an one of the pages. She came out to me sobbing, saying she couldn't fit the last five words on the paper. It was so cute, and she was so sad!

My brother is another matter, and I'll just leave it there. My older brother just doesn't do cute things any more.

See I knew it was going to happnen. Oh my, that sounds just like my nieces and newhews. A part they are all the best kids under the sun. I will take them anywhere with me. Together I am about to smack them. (the 15 year old boy does "start" most of it.) Mostly out of bordem. I must admit I think boys ages 12 to 16 or 17 are a little insane. (or at least that is what I tell my 14 year old neice.) However when he isn't being a 15 year old boy he is pretty cool and fun.

Your little sister sounds just like my DD. She is such a drama queen. So cute and funny, but the world comes to the end for the dumbest stuff. Then we get all the "you hurt my feelings" for doing things like punishing her. All and all she is pretty darn sweet and cute though. :love:

Give your older brother a few years, he might not be so bad then. (or at least come through in a pinch if you need him.) :goodvibes

Ash, that is so sweet! I love my sister a lot. We have always been close, but when we occansionally fight, it never lasts for more than a couple of minutes. I never have anything bad to say about her, and she takes the brunt of being the first child and trailblazer for me, and she's so patient. definitely won't be doing any bashing about her. :)

I really Love my little sister

Yeah she can be annoying at times but who isnt

My brother Daniel is 8, so there's a bit of an age difference. He's so sweet and cute, and very special, because he's Autistic, so he can't function as well as other kids his age. But sometimes it's an advantage because we never fight, and he's hardly ever annoying. :)

!!PonyBoy!! said:
I really Love my little sister

Yeah she can be annoying at times but who isnt

EXACTLY! We all know that we can be annoying siblings as well sometimes! None of us are perfect angels!!!

lemme see..

1 year old brother--hasn't really done something sweet for me BUT he is CUTE
12 year old & 17 year old brother--once I had to go this camp I really didn't want to go to and when I got home they made me these handdrawn cards that said
WE MISSED YOU or WELCOME HOME or WE LOVE YOU and taped them to my door

I'm 12 and my brother is 22. When I was a baby, my mom couldn't get me to drink from my bottle. Then my brother asked if he could try and he got me to drink it. We're very close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter