The Weekend Grind ~ 10/6/12 - 10/7/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:goodvibes It's the Weekend!! :goodvibes

Rebecca, continued prayers and pixiedust: for you and your family. You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope everyone else has fun weekend plans.
Lisa, hope you and Megan are enjoying your time at the lodge.
Rachal, how did the cheerleading at the game go this weekend? More than 30 seconds I hope this time around.. :cheer2:

Today:

DH out to get salt for the softner, milk and lunch meat
DS16 to pick up wash tubs from the homecoming float
lunch
DS12 ready for his soccer game

game time
everyone home
run to meet my BFF in our childhood hometown and while I'm there will go to my parents to retrieve my precious DD for her fall break visit!!!
home to surprise our boys!!!
:grouphug:

Tomorrow:
whatever we decide to do..
hopefully zoo, some shopping, just family time.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Today I slept til 1. Worked overnight.
Plan for rest of the day:
Union soccer game with hubby niece and her hubby
Tomorrow plan on cleaning scrap area then afternoon nap before I have to work tomorrow night.

Good Afternoon!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Was up most of the night, no idea why I couldn't sleep but I have been dragging today.

Took a trip to AC Moore and they had a huge assortment of stickers marked down to $1, scored some good finds for upcoming swaps.:cool1: Still not a great selection of Christmas paper out, may have to order online or come up with different ideas. Going to work on partner swap a bit more, drop Julia off at friends for the evening and then crash!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Good Afternoon Ladies!
Nan, have a great weekend. and the cheering went well. regular PeeWee game today. weather was perfect, although a bit warm in my semi winter sweater. :beach:

P and PD to those who need it.pixiedust:

I am up and running with my new computer! so nice to be able to do things again. had both machines up and cranking things out today. still need to get some things done so I can be caught up. although the disboards are running so slow.

DD#2 had a football game today.
folded and put away laundry
DD#2 and DD#3 are working on unpacking some misc boxes from their room/playroom
DD#1 is to be doing the same....
for the rest of the weekend I am going to crank a few more things out
scrap
maybe watch tv

Our precious college girl is home for fall break!!!

She meet me at my mom's in tears...she said I have missed you so much!!!! We talked all the way home..and she loves everything about college life and all her new affiliations..
sorority and as a student ambassador... She is just amazing!!!

The boys were dumbfounded to see her walk through the door.. they were both shocked and all smiles!!!

ETA: glad cheer went well today Rachal.. Glad both machines are up and moving..

We have a list a mile long for the next 2 days... since we have to leave by 9:30am on Tuesday for our 3 hour drive to campus..

Nan enjoy her!!! bet that you all were glad to see her
Rachel yeah for up and running machines
Rebecca thoughts and prayers for you all
Casey gotta love sales

been a LONG day here. was up early to clean kitchen and get to moms. We're in full halloween party mode I've got more spooks and gobblins in the barn!!! Lots of fun and since 90% has come from second hand stores CHEAP

Then ran 4 towns north to a friends 40th bday party and now I'm wiped out. Tomorrow is going to be another long day I want to hit the thrift stores again but Levi has a buddy coming over and Tom's on a job hes hoping tot finish tomorrow. Then Levi has his first CCD @ 4:30 worst time in the world cause nothing good is still open other than box stores. Oh well. should take the computer and design more signage for the party.

Have a great night all i'm crashing

Good Morning!

Joyah- sounds like you are getting ready for a fun party!
Rachal- Glad the cheering went well and even happier for you that you machines are up and running.
Nancy- enjoy the precious time with your girl.

My dad passed away late Friday night and we were called about it on Saturday morning- mom didn't want to ruin our special night at Disney. I spent all of yesterday afternoon on the phone about all kinds of things for dad's services. Finally at about 6pm I decided I had had enough for awhile and we went over to a Saturday night service for a time of praise and worship.

Today:
service
lunch- I will find something here
viewing for a community member that has lots of family in the church
shopping for some food
tackling the living and dining rooms
begin making a chart of when everyone will be here and what we will need to do about food
begin looking at and pulling pictures together for a montage of dad for next Sunday's viewing

Rebecca

Rebecca, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Spent all morning yesterday buying items for my cake decorating class and doing other errands. Brought home lunch and then vegged for the rest of the afternoon and evening. NOTHING we need to do today. DH is going to visit his parents and pick up a few things at Target. Think I'll drag out the Cricut and work on the card and partner swaps.

I need to make a cake and some icing for class tomorrow. DH is borrowing his mother's KitchenAid mixer, so if I don't do it today, I can do it tomorrow (I've got the day off!).

We made this in the crock pot yesterday. It was really good and I thought some of you might like the recipe. I would add the chicken broth next time I make it. Bacon Ranch Chicken

Cassey, I hope you slept better last night.
Christy, wish we could come for the party! That sounds fun :)
Rachal, yay for a working computer! Can't wait to see what you make :hyper:
Cindy, hope you had fun at the game!
Lisa, I hope you and Megan are having a great weekend at the lodge.

Have a good Sunday all!

Rebecca So sorry to hear hugs and prayers from our house.

Jen I wish you could too. it's only a 3 hour drive :)

I'm exhusted today, my 2 late nights have caught up with me.

I need to rattle levi's tree he doesn't want to get up either and his buddy with be here in 45 mins.

need to figure out the attack plan for the day and how to do it all?

Hope you all have a great day.

Rebecca - I send along my condolences on the passing of your father. The Lord has him in his loving arms now.

Nancy - how wonderful your daughter is home - treasure the moments - she will!

Hope everyone else has a great long weekend. Knitting up a storm here. Have put the scrapping aside for now, seems that every fall, the needles come out. There are some gorgeous autumn yarns this year, and they create great holiday gifts.

Rebecca so sorry for your loss.

Today it is a rainy day. Going grocery shopping then have to nap for work tonight. Had a great time at the union game last night.

Cindy

Rebecca, so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Christy, party sounds fun!

Nan, hope you are enjoying your time with your family all together!

Jennifer, cake decorating class sounds fun!

Today
laundry
vacuum house
grocery shopping

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

We're home from DLR. I never want to go on vacation sick again...it was no fun! I've slept for almost 36 hours straight and I'm still tired!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

Rebecca so sorry for your loss :grouphug:

:grouphug: Rebecca. sending lots of P and PD to you.

Sounds like everyone is having a decent weekend. the sun is shining here!

Cleaned up my scrap area yesterday, boy did it need it!

slept in till 9 am this morning, had brunch.

now i am finishing up a j's order, got some gc to spend, need some good paper for upcoming projects/swaps, why is it that I never have yellow or orange? and the paper had a coupon for $25 off $75 or more.

also need to call Disney and set up our DME arrangements and work out some ticket hiccups :) mil deal is way better than the tickets through them. just have to make sure we can bump ours down and save some $$$$

So far I havent gotten any cutting or scrapping done. Will get moving soon as I am off the phone. a cricut and a cameo cutting at the same time are super loud ;)

Rebecca, so sorry for your loss... Continued prayers from our home to yours.

Cheryl, feel better soon!!!

PJ and I had a blast shopping today!! We hit some major sales and only spent half of our money and got all we needed and lots of extras... She got a gorgeous Liz Claiborne dress at JCP for $10.00!!! It's gorgeous!!!

Ok, off to spend more time with my girl and do her laundry.. the boys want her to take them for frostys tonight so they can spend some time together... they have been like the 3 amigos since last night...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Enjoy!!

Cheryl Hope you kick it soon! I hate being sick and having to do anything

Nan I bet they're stuck like glue to each other. I love finding deals like that but we have nothing for shopping so great deals are hard to find.

Party planning is coming nicely. I've spent 150 at the thrift stores and gotten SO much it's scary the best finds were the head from a cosmotology school.
It's early to bed in our house tonight.

Thank you Christy..

The kids have been like glue... they have been tormenting each other, gossiping, chatting, evaluating colleges, and lots of laughter, etc..

Rebecca, again I am so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing :hug:
take care of yourself too, over these next few days.

Nan, what a fun weekend you had!

Cheryl, welcome home, hope you had some fun inspite of being sick, feel better soon!

looks like everyone had lots of activities and fun!

we had a good time, relaxed, had pedi's and yummy food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter