The wedding is done. Here's the photo recap...

FunkyLamb

Scrotospherian
A perfect wedding put on by the magic makers at Disney. The wedding went so very smooth, it was surreal. Kudos to the staff of the Grand Floridian for 5-star service. I have some pic up from a friend of mine. My pictures from Randy Chapman will be coming in a few days. I'll put those up on the site when I get them. Here's the direct link...

http://funkylamb.homestead.com/wdwupdate.html

If anyone has any questions about the whole process, I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

Congrats!!! Your pictures are so cute. It looks like Disney really takes care of you.
Although we are not getting married in Disney we are honeymooning there so if you have any advice to give I would love to hear it. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge Feb 9-16. Did you get a lot of attention out of the hats?? Was the bride hat hard to keep on?? We are looking at getting them..
Thanks for any info you can give.

Tiffany:bounce:

Wonderful pictures!! My Dad and his FW are getting married at Sunset Point at the end of November. Its nice to get a look at it before we get there! Your pictures are amazing thanks for sharing them with us, it sure looks like you guys had a great time!

Shannon

Your website is awesome! Your photos are awesome too! I'm getting married at Sunset Pointe in May! How happy were you with your location? It looks like the best location! Also, how happy are you with Randy Chapman after all is said and done?

Thanks so much! Your wedding/honeymoon photos are awesome! It makes me with I was at WDW right this second!

I have a question for the groom. My FW wants us to wear the ears. Were you the bit embarrassed by wearing the ears? Did you wear them your entire stay? Did you get any benefits by wearing the ears? I just need to hear a fellow guys opinion on this matter. I'm not sure if I can wear them. Thanks. :smooth:

Hey....

I thought we weren't allowed to say Scrotospherians?

Gregg G. - The other S*****spherian :jester:

I swore I wasn't going to waer the hat, but my bride bought them the first day we were there and we wore them the day after the wedding. Did we get attention? A lot of congratulations and the like, but if you're looking for freebees or stuff like that then as I've said on previous threads, you've bought them fro the wrong reason. Did I fell silly? A lot at first, but I got into the swing of things as the day went on.

You guys look like you had a wonderful time. Your pics are beautiful and Susie your dress is amazing.

FunkyLamb, congrats to you and your new spouse. Your wedding day looked beyond magical. *Sigh* Thank you for posting the link to the photos.

Congratulations

Beautiful pictures. Looks like it was a magical wedding.

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter