The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Have they gotten rid of all those crazy plexi glass shields yet in the lobby that makes it hard to hold a conversation with the front desk? Also, can you actually sit at the pool bar now?

Have they gotten rid of all those crazy plexi glass shields yet in the lobby that makes it hard to hold a conversation with the front desk? Also, can you actually sit at the pool bar now?
People were sitting at the pool bar when we were there in April.

Headed to Hilton bonnet creek for the first time next weekend. Any water activities or good things for toddlers? If not we will just swim! :)

Headed to Hilton bonnet creek for the first time next weekend. Any water activities or good things for toddlers? If not we will just swim! :)
This thread is about Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the timeshare resort. It was the first resort built in the area next to the Caribbean Beach resort off Chelonia Parkway.

One of the towers in the WBC complex is the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, a traditional luxury hotel.

Hilton Bonnet Creek is next door in a building it shares with the Waldorf Astoria Orlando.

Further down the road is JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa. It is the newest resort.

This thread is about Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the timeshare resort. It was the first resort built in the area next to the Caribbean Beach resort off Chelonia Parkway.
I wonder if one of the mods could edit the thread title. The Bonnet Creek area has certainly changed since the first "we looooove (part 1)" post.

Hey - Just booked 5 nights at WBCR next week. We have stayed there before, but obviously not in a while, but now my youngest has had his first vaccine shot we are feeling brace. Anwyay, I could only get 5 nights, and we will be remote schooling and remote working while there so I want to make the most of my time. Has anyone used Instacart or Shipt to get groceries delivered? We have a car, but I don't want to check in and go right back out to the store. How do they get through the front gate? Do we meet them in the lobby of our building? Any help appreciated.

We have used Shipt for grocery delivery at WBCR but prefer to have groceries delivered by Wal-Mart.

Are Disney AP holders still restricted to 3 park pass reservation days at one time if they have a Bonnet Creek reservation?

Are Disney AP holders still restricted to 3 park pass reservation days at one time if they have a Bonnet Creek reservation?
Yes, any Disney AP holder who doesn’t have an onsite reservation is limited to 3 park pass reservations at a time. ETA Bonnet Creek “feels” as if it were onsite, but it sits on land that Disney doesn’t own and is therefore considered offsite.

Does anyone know if you’re able to use the pool at the Waldorf while staying at the Hilton? The pool at Waldorf seems a little quieter than the Hilton one with the lazy river and such.

Does anyone know if you’re able to use the pool at the Waldorf while staying at the Hilton? The pool at Waldorf seems a little quieter than the Hilton one with the lazy river and such.
May want to create a new thread for this question to get better exposure since this thread is only about WBC.

Last summer when we stayed at WBC you had to wear/show a wristband to verify that you were staying onsite for pool access. Is this still the case?

People on this thread have had luck with rentals from ebay, through Ken Price at www.vacationupgrades.com, through Vacation Strategy www.vacationstrategy.com, Farrell's Vacations, and others.

Just wanted to say thank you for this thread and information! We have been corresponding with Ken and he has been super helpful! The location, price and reviews of Bonnet Creek look amazing and the money we are saving from not staying on site made the difference between not being able to afford to go and booking a trip. The videos of Bonnet Creek look amazing, we feel like we have found a piece of gold we never would have known about had it not been for this thread! :)

Have any of you had trouble with Uber/Lyft while staying at WBC?
We stayed onsite in March and had several issues while trying to get to/from Universal using ride share. I'm nervous about using it for my WBC trip in July.
We will need transport from/to the airport.
We will have access to a car once we get to WBC, but would it be cheaper to ride share rather than pay for parking at the parks?
All advice/comments are appreciated.

We are staying at WBC next week and have a lot of "splurges" planned, so we need a couple of inexpensive, but good, dinner ideas near the resort (not McDonald's LOL, but maybe a notch or two above 😂😂.
Looking for some places with good food where 2 adults, 2 teens and 1 child can eat for under $60.00 or so...like a really good sub shop or excellent burger place.

ALSO, any great ice cream or treat places near WBC?

)...TIA!

Last edited:
We are staying at WBC next week and have a lot of "splurges" planned, so we need a couple of inexpensive, but good, dinner ideas near the resort (not McDonald's LOL, but maybe a notch or two above 😂😂)...TIA!
Not sure what you mean by inexpensive, shoot even McDonalds is expensive these days IMO. We really like Saltgrass Steakhouse out at the corner of 535 and Vineland.

We are staying at WBC next week and have a lot of "splurges" planned, so we need a couple of inexpensive, but good, dinner ideas near the resort (not McDonald's LOL, but maybe a notch or two above 😂😂)...TIA!
You want cheap? Drive over to Wawa and get some nice big subs or some of the many other things on their menu.

A bit further down the street is the Winn-Dixie grocery store, so you can also grab some breakfast stuff or deli items. Eating a few light meals in your room is going to save you the most.

Disney Springs also has some more affordable places to eat, such as the Earl of Sandwich and Chicken Guy.

I had a couple of questions bc this will be our first trip here.
- should we buy and pack our own tubes for lazy river? I’ve seen resort supplies them, but then also that you buy at resort for personal use/keep.
- we are combining visiting family and a vacation; is there a way for family members to visit us at the resort? If so, can they hang by the pool with us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter