The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

It bears repeating as this thread quite long.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying this? I know the thread is long; in fact, I have posts in this thread from 2018 back on page 191. That's why I searched, because it's long and I know it's been discussed before. I just was unable to return any results that applied to my query.

Thank you for repeating the information.

I look forward to hearing about anyone's experience with grocery/alcohol delivery.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying this? I know the thread is long; in fact, I have posts in this thread from 2018 back on page 191. That's why I searched, because it's long and I know it's been discussed before. I just was unable to return any results that applied to my query.

Thank you for repeating the information.

I look forward to hearing about anyone's experience with grocery/alcohol delivery.

They were saying that it’s worth writing out again because the thread is long and it’s hard to find.

They were saying that it’s worth writing out again because the thread is long and it’s hard to find.
Also to @Upatnoon I'm sorry, I must be having an off month because I seem to be very sensitive. It didn't come across that way to me but again I guess I misunderstood. I'll take a chill pill.

*** Edited to add that OH MY GAWD I completely mis-read it. I read "It bears repeating THAT this thread is really long" so boy is my face red. @Upatnoon, my apologies again. I really do need a chill pill.

I just got accepted for my first stay at this resort through VRBO. I will be there 4/25-4/28. I wish I knew about the service fee from VRBO, smh. Shelby Resorts sent me an email after saying I could have booked through them with no service fee and get 5% off. Well now I know for next time. I am excited for my first stay here though. I got a two bedroom, is there any tips or tricks I should know before my stay? What is the earliest you guys have been able to check in? Thank you.

The earliest I've checked in at the resort was in 2015, at around 7:30am. I stayed in October of 2020, and I checked in before 1pm. Both times, my room was ready. It's a beautiful resort--have a wonderful time!

We just returned from a 4/5-4/9 stay in tower 6. Our view was towards Disney Springs; we could see the hot air balloon 👍🏻. We were blown away at how nice it was. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I wish I’d found this thread prior to going. I think I could have definitely reduced my grocery order.
Here’s what I think ( IMHO) you will not need:
Paper towels
Toilet paper
Paper plates/utensils ( unless you don’t want to run the dishwasher)
Charcoal/lighter fluid ( gas grills)

what would I bring next time:
My own spices/make my own spice blends

I struggle with planning more meals than we actually ate/cooked. I need to force myself to cut my grocery order in half and just reorder more if needed.
hope this is helpful! We will definitely be returning! 🚗

This may be an odd question, but is there a pump to use to inflate your own tubes?
I emailed the desk last week and they said there is a pump available at the T5 pool to blow up the tubes.. Not sure if that's changed though reading the post above.

Hi - I have never stayed here and tried to read through most of the posts but I am wondering if anyone can update me on the best way to book here and if there is any chance of getting a 2 bedroom presidential specifically for the week of Thanksgiving? I had emailed the vacation upgrades people and they said there were none left and the vacation strategy person said they only have deluxe. Are there not many presidentials? should I not bother? where else do people book through lately? thank you!

Hi - I have never stayed here and tried to read through most of the posts but I am wondering if anyone can update me on the best way to book here and if there is any chance of getting a 2 bedroom presidential specifically for the week of Thanksgiving? I had emailed the vacation upgrades people and they said there were none left and the vacation strategy person said they only have deluxe. Are there not many presidentials? should I not bother? where else do people book through lately? thank you!

Thanksgiving week is blocked for rentals. I don’t think you can rent any unit that week at all. Go back a few pages and there is a long discussion.

A2607065-AC90-4971-8D9A-15766692401A.jpeg

I actually don’t find the pools packed at all. Spring Break busy-yes. Terrible-no. We’ve been here several years in a row for spring break (not last yearand I’ve seen it waaaaaay worse. There are definitely a good amount of chairs removed. We compared previous years pics to current set up/crowd and a bunch of chairs are definitely missing.

I like the bring-your-own tube set up, honestly. There are all different sized tubes people have brought so the river isn’t PACKED to the brim with those giant blue or yellow tubes like before. It seems much better.

The pool has really emptied out each day around 4 or so and people coming in have had a good selection of chairs. I’ve been here over a week and it seems to happen each day about the same time. Now if someone is coming down at 10:30am and expects a seat-probably not gonna happen for a bit. Early birds got the chairs and don’t leave the nest until 4. 😂

We passed on parks this year, just like many, many others. Just not worth the hassle. Like stated above by others, I think a lot of us just needed to get away for a bit.

The reservation system they have set up for activities is wonderful-I hope they keep it. It eliminates standing in line for a hour waiting for mini golf, pool, ping-pong, etc. Even during spring break the kids have been able to get reservations whenever they wanted, granted they maybe had to be flexible 30 mins one way or another. It made mini golf much more enjoyable as there wasn’t 200 people on the little course.

Ok. This is interesting to read. This really will give us pause to book here again as the pools were really our only complaint. We just couldn’t relax because they were so packed. There was no space to move around in the pool at all. If this is how it always is (or worse), I don’t know that we want to deal with that again. We came down at 9:30 in the mornings and couldn’t find chairs. The people next to us one day said that they had been there for 4 days and it was the 1st day that they had been able to get chairs.

What is the difference between a 3 BR deluxe and 3BR Presidential?

Basically it is square footage, fixtures and appointments (furniture). Google both and you will find a good amount of videos guests have filmed. You will get a really good sense of what the differences are from those.

Hi, I am a Disneyland veteran contemplating my second visit to WDW. The first time I went (November 2020) it was just me and my husband and we stayed at Caribbean Beach. It was quite lovely but I am considering bringing three adult-sized teenage boys (17, 16, and 15) with us this time, so I am looking for a suite or something with 2 bathrooms and lots of bed space for them as they all have at least a double at home.

Our first WDW trip we ended up renting a car (just for convenience) so not having Disney transportation is not a big deal for us.

This place caught my eye because I've seen it mentioned here, so I went to look it up. A two , or even three, bedroom suite? For less than the price of a single regular room (so cramped for all those people)? Wow. It's definitely piqued my interest.

It seems from this thread that it's a vacation rental/vrbo/timeshare type place, but if I go directly to their website it appears that I can book directly through that website.

Is there advantage to booking via a certain method?
Is there anything else I need to know as far as major considerations/differences between staying off site vs. on site?

Thank you!

Basically it is square footage, fixtures and appointments (furniture). Google both and you will find a good amount of videos guests have filmed. You will get a really good sense of what the differences are from those.

Other than the design "look" which is a bit more "done."

- They sleep 8 instead of 10. No couch bed in the living room.

- The presidential has a full-size washer and dryer instead of a smaller stacked unit.

- Stainless steel appliances.

- All the three-bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6 starting around the 7th floor and up. That means you don't have to worry that your room will be on the ground floor next to the minigolf.

The old "is it worth it" question always follows. I have stayed in presidentials a few times and I would not pay much, if anything, extra to stay in one. I have stayed in them because they were what was available on the dates I was looking for. I think the biggest benefit is knowing that you'll have a pretty good location.

Hi, I am a Disneyland veteran contemplating my second visit to WDW. The first time I went (November 2020) it was just me and my husband and we stayed at Caribbean Beach. It was quite lovely but I am considering bringing three adult-sized teenage boys (17, 16, and 15) with us this time, so I am looking for a suite or something with 2 bathrooms and lots of bed space for them as they all have at least a double at home.

Our first WDW trip we ended up renting a car (just for convenience) so not having Disney transportation is not a big deal for us.

This place caught my eye because I've seen it mentioned here, so I went to look it up. A two , or even three, bedroom suite? For less than the price of a single regular room (so cramped for all those people)? Wow. It's definitely piqued my interest.

It seems from this thread that it's a vacation rental/vrbo/timeshare type place, but if I go directly to their website it appears that I can book directly through that website.

Is there advantage to booking via a certain method?
Is there anything else I need to know as far as major considerations/differences between staying off site vs. on site?

Thank you!
It’s a timeshare resort. So you can book directly with Wyndham (more expensive) or rent from an owner via Timeshare Users Group (https://tug2.com/timeshare-rentals/default.aspx), RedWeek, VRBO, and other entities that you can find by searching this thread. Be aware that Wyndham recently implemented booking restrictions for major holidays, so depending on your dates, renting from an owner might not be possible.
The major consideration for us in staying at WBC vs. onsite is transportation to/from the parks. We always have a car when staying offsite. Otherwise, for your family a 2BR at WBC would be ideal, in my opinion. DH and I exchanged into a 2BR in March. King bed in main BR, with en-suite bathroom including double vanity, soaker tub & walk-in shower, 2 double beds in 2nd BR, queen foldout couch, 2nd bath, full kitchen (cheap breakfast while everyone gets ready), in-room laundry (pack half as many clothes!), more square footage than DVC 2BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter