The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Quick question...We are staying 7 nights and I understand we do not get maid service, so my question is what do we do with our trash? Can we take it out somewhere ourselves?
What about bedding? If we need a change of sheets, etc? Do we just call for a fee?

ELSA711, Today at 10:01

Concerning the sheets, you'll have a washer and dryer if that helps. Or, you can always request a change.

I submitted a request for a quote. Got a call about 2 hours later. They said they would email it to me, but never did. Not a big deal though. They are a good company. If I needed an email quote right away, I will call them.
I filled out a form 3 times, gave my phone number too. Nothing.

Quick question...We are staying 7 nights and I understand we do not get maid service, so my question is what do we do with our trash? Can we take it out somewhere ourselves?
What about bedding? If we need a change of sheets, etc? Do we just call for a fee?

ELSA711, Today at 10:01

Concerning the sheets, you'll have a washer and dryer if that helps. Or, you can always request a change.

There are trash shoots on each floor. Take it there, toss it in, voila!!! If you require a change of sheets, call to request them. I am sure they would prefer giving a change instead of you trying to do it in the washer in the room. They have industrial washers for that kind of stuff.

I filled out a form 3 times, gave my phone number too. Nothing.
In that case, I would assume there is a website issue. Their phone number is on the top of the page. I would call them directly. VS was my first start into renting timeshares. They were excellent then and excellent now. I still use them when the price is right.

They do not take requests ahead of time. If it is a busy time at check-in, you are most likely just going to get what they give you. If you are there with few people around, ask them if there is any availability for what you like. Best bet is to be higher if you want fireworks view. Personally, I like Bldg 4. Close to all the pools. The longest walk (maybe 5-7 minutes) is to the miniputt course. If you want a tranquil view to have drinks on the balcony, ask for something with the lake view. You may get a firework view that way too.

We will be checking in between 7-10 pm (driving from PA.) Is there a map to view the buildings? or any post in here about each building. This is a very new world for me compared to disney bookings :)

The general rule is the later you check-in the less likelihood of accommodating requests. Being that it is the Summer and peak time, you may just be stuck with the limited availability. IMO, there are no bad buildings. There could be rooms with less of a view.

We will be checking in between 7-10 pm (driving from PA.) Is there a map to view the buildings? or any post in here about each building. This is a very new world for me compared to disney bookings :)

Here is the overhead map: https://odis.homeaway.com/odis/listing/ba138de7-6222-4b83-80e6-076cba7d1e5a.c10.jpg

We like to stay in Tower 5 that has the lazy river right in front of it with a nice bar/eatery. It's also close to the breakfast buffet which is at the hotel near tower 6. I've tried requesting towers/views before but that can't be done. The best you can do is request from the front desk when you are doing your check-in.

We normally have a pretty crappy view for our 3-Bedrooms to be honest when book them through WinPointVIP. It was always a parking lot view. It doesn't bother us as we don't spend any time up there unless we are sleeping. But I am hoping that VS will have better rooms views.

The general rule is the later you check-in the less likelihood of accommodating requests. Being that it is the Summer and peak time, you may just be stuck with the limited availability. IMO, there are no bad buildings. There could be rooms with less of a view.

Here is the overhead map: https://odis.homeaway.com/odis/listing/ba138de7-6222-4b83-80e6-076cba7d1e5a.c10.jpg

We like to stay in Tower 5 that has the lazy river right in front of it with a nice bar/eatery. It's also close to the breakfast buffet which is at the hotel near tower 6. I've tried requesting towers/views before but that can't be done. The best you can do is request from the front desk when you are doing your check-in.

We normally have a pretty crappy view for our 3-Bedrooms to be honest when book them through WinPointVIP. It was always a parking lot view. It doesn't bother us as we don't spend any time up there unless we are sleeping. But I am hoping that VS will have better rooms views.

Thank you both so much. View certainly wont make or break the trip. Being near the pool would be nice though :) Totally forgot about eating! Is there a list of places to eat on this thread?

In that case, I would assume there is a website issue. Their phone number is on the top of the page. I would call them directly. VS was my first start into renting timeshares. They were excellent then and excellent now. I still use them when the price is right.
Just an update, I got an email today saying they received my email and are checking on my request. I think they have their hands full with these changes. Also, Michael from VIP confirmed he is not making any new 2018 reservations at this time. :oops:
We're looking into Orange Lake as BC may be just too hard to secure and due to other situations, we can't roll the dice like others are able to do. I'm lost but know we only want to stay at River Island as an alternative right now. I'm getting some sketchy responses of people saying they can request that section, etc. not as confident as when I book WBC. Very frustrating. o_O Just confirms why we loooooove BC. LOL.

Last edited:
I'm getting some sketchy responses of people saying they can request that section, etc. not as confident as when I book WBC. Very frustrating. o_O Just confirms why we loooooove BC. LOL.
Someone with much more knowledge would know than me, but River Island is a very specific rental location. All of Orange Lake is. When an owner books, they have to choose Village, room size/type. Points are all based on what is chosen during booking. VS books Orange Lake. I would contact them about it too.

Someone with much more knowledge would know than me, but River Island is a very specific rental location. All of Orange Lake is. When an owner books, they have to choose Village, room size/type. Points are all based on what is chosen during booking. VS books Orange Lake. I would contact them about it too.
Thanks.

I am excited to see this thread here! Thank you for this! I just made a reservation though my parents Wyndham timeshare for the end of August. I haven't been in the area for many, many years and remember when this property was just opening. I'm really looking forward to staying here for the first time and checking back in this thread/reading some more of the past posts when I have time.

Only thought of this since there may be another Chase breech. When we stayed at WBC, we got those food delivery flyers under the door. One night we wanted to order delivery. We had to meet them at the gate because they have trespasser warrants if onsite. I found it odd. We met at the gate, got our food, and the guard came to us. She said to call our cc company because are card was most likely now stolen and sold. We get back to the room, eat, and I call my cc company. Sure enough, there were charges coming in from eastern Europe. They froze the card, sent us new ones FedEx (10AM delivery the next day), and all was good.

If you want to order delivery from offsite, check with the front desk that they are permitted to deliver on property. Many are permitted. Those that are not allowed have been banned for a reason. Or, just eat onsite or drive to one of the many restaurants.

We were just there. I'm curious. We always needed our key to get through the gate. How do they get in each day with the ads?

We were just there. I'm curious. We always needed our key to get through the gate. How do they get in each day with the ads?
Did you get any under your door? Getting past the gate or into a tower is not difficult. Just think how many people you held a door open for. No one ever thinks about it.

We're staying at WBC beginning next week. Is it really possible to skip the "parking tag" part of check in and just use our key cards to enter the complex?

If this is true, my vacation just improved dramatically. I hate that part of check in. My husband wants to handle it, but will never just come out and say no and the whole thing drags on forever.

We're Wyndham owners, if that matters.

There was a piece on the takeout flyers on the DISUnplugged podcast several years ago, sorry you fell victim BigRedNole...some unscrupulous people out there! They had an interview with a local law enforcement officer with some security tips and the flyer thing was one of her things to watch for. It happens at the Disney resorts as well (and also in DC I can attest, probably many other touristy places!) I'll see if I can find a link to that bit.

OK, found it! It was the September 5, 2012 podcast: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/archives-2012.htm (and man, I love Google!)

We're staying at WBC beginning next week. Is it really possible to skip the "parking tag" part of check in and just use our key cards to enter the complex?

If this is true, my vacation just improved dramatically. I hate that part of check in. My husband wants to handle it, but will never just come out and say no and the whole thing drags on forever.

We're Wyndham owners, if that matters.

Yes, totally skip! We've stayed 4 times and have yet to stop by the parking desk. No problems just using the room card for access at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter