The Wave for dinner

peainapod

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experiences to share?

I am a bit skeptical because they had many ADR's open..

We were there this year around NYE time frame. We were on the dining plan. We did pay for appetizer which was really good. Our true meals were very good... the desserts were our least favorite part. it was mini trios...and they were just okay...

We would go back.

We've really enjoyed dinner there 2x. I'm more of a fan of their breakfast buffet, but I'm partial to breakfast over dinner anyway. It's a nice place, just not all that well known.

I've been there several times and will return again in the future. Food is interesting and quite good and service has been fine as well. Well worth a visit if you have never been there.

We ate at The Wave Oct 2011 and we were really impressed with the quality of our meal and our service. So much so, in fact, that my husband approached the manager as we were leaving to tell him how much we enjoyed our experience there!

It is a must go to restaurant for us each fall. Never been disappointed with our meals at the Wave.

We happen to like the dessert trios. Just the correct amount of sweetness.

We have never had an issue getting a reservation at the Wave...I think its one of the best kept secrets on Disney. :)

The Wave is one of my favorite restaurants for EVERY meal. It is SO good. Relaxing, yummy, and the service is great.

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I would highly recommend The Wave for dinner. My fiance and I ate dinner here on our recent trip at the end of Sept. and absolutely loved it. He loved it so much that he bugged me every day begging if we can go back! He had a pork loin and I had seafood pasta - we each got a different dessert trio (which is always fun to try a few different things!) and everything was amazing. Even the bread was great! I think this place is really under the radar, but I'm glad it is, because it was our favorite meal of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter