The Waterfront

CtryCome2Twn

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if The Waterfront is located inside or outside of Sea World? Also, we will be going there the first of November. What time does this area close? The park closes at 6PM, just wanted to know if we could spend time at the Waterfront after leaving the park.

Thank you for any help!

The Waterfront is inside the park and included in admission. I looked over the website, and I don't see anything about it being open later. Maybe for the Luau, but other than that I don't know if it is.

The Waterfront seems to be aimed primarily at local residents with annual passes -- another reason for them to come to the park and spend money.

We were at Sea World last week. The park closed at 10:00 p.m. and the fireworks display began at 10:00 p.m. The best viewing location for the fireworks is from the Waterfront which is where everyone seems to congregate. The shops were still open for business after the fireworks while most people are leaving the park, along with the shops near the main entrance. I don't think the two Waterfront restaurants were open however, shops only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter