The Walt Disney World Explorer

penguinmickdis1

Earning My Ears
Does anyone else remember the Walt Disney World Explorer. I used to own it and I loved it. I wrote about on my blog which you can read here Does anyone else remember playing this?

Vividly, and I think we still have it somewhere (at least the case). I remember this being my favorite game. My sister, who was 3 or 4 at the time (I was 7), brought it in for daycare show-and-tell computer time or something along that line.

We definitely had the 1996 edition, since it was before Animal Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom was featured in the concepts section I believe.

It brings back soooo many memories. I would sit there listening to the music, and trying to find all the hidden mickeys. My sister and I would spend hours on it. I remember loving the music they picked for Adventureland.

I have both versions, but haven't played in years. It was fun to look at the parks when I couldn't be there.

For anybody who loves, or has always wanted to visit Walt Disney World, this interactive game is fantastic, and a great way to experience the Disney World magic, without stepping foot on the parks. And be sure to explore everything,including theme parks, recreation, hotels, guided tours, because you never know what you may find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter