The walking dead amc #2

So Darryl has the x too but in two spots. hmmm.
Any theories on where Maggie went and why Michonne doesn't want to go to Hilltop? I'm assuming the x's came at the hilltop. Can't wait for the backstories/flashbacks to begin.

I also thought Jesus and Aaron would kiss. Does seem they might be a couple. I thought the show was okay. I'm curious about these walkers talking Rosita and Eugene are pretty spooked over it.

I felt bad for Daryl, looks like he can't get over losing Rick. Still searching for him. I guess he feels Rick wouldn't want to be a walker so Daryl is on a mission to find him so he can put him down and bury him properly.

I just want to say I'm so glad the dog and horses survived the episode lol.

Any theories on where Maggie went and why Michonne doesn't want to go to Hilltop? I'm assuming the x's came at the hilltop. Can't wait for the backstories/flashbacks to begin.
I honestly don't want this dragged on forever like a soap opera, though. Spit it out, folks -- what's wrong btwn these two groups?

I also thought Jesus and Aaron would kiss. Does seem they might be a couple. I thought the show was okay. I'm curious about these walkers talking Rosita and Eugene are pretty spooked over it.

I felt bad for Daryl, looks like he can't get over losing Rick. Still searching for him. I guess he feels Rick wouldn't want to be a walker so Daryl is on a mission to find him so he can put him down and bury him properly.

I just want to say I'm so glad the dog and horses survived the episode lol.
Yea, every scene the dog was in I was holding my breath. Same with the horses at times.
I think Darryl feels responsible for Rick because he wouldn't have been in the situation had it not been for Darryl.

Didn't the doctor guy tell Michonne that Maggie went to Georgie's to start a new community, far away?

When Carol and Henry went to Daryl's camp, where were the horses (they walked into the camp)?
When Tara and Jesus were talking on the stairs, the flames on the candles behind Tara weren't "jumping" like a flame should.
Why was Rosita carrying a flare gun? Did they ever use one in past seasons?

This may sound nit picky and silly but why or rather HOW are there still fat people left among the living on TWD?? Jerry and the new guy. There is no way, between the amount of walking/work they do and the small amount of food they eat.
haha. I always wonder that too. Also, where are they getting their wonderful shampoo and conditioner for some of these characters? I wish my hair looked that good without shampoo and conditioner!

I'm curious about these walkers talking

I think they jumped the shark with that.

This may sound nit picky and silly but why or rather HOW are there still fat people left among the living on TWD?? Jerry and the new guy. There is no way, between the amount of walking/work they do and the small amount of food they eat.

DH and I were just commenting about that with the new guy

After tonight's episode, I might have to pass on this show from now on. I'm disappointed. Maybe I'll feel better when it comes back.

At least they got into the talking walkers thing. OK but it seemed to happen awfully fast.

So, finally, 3 things from comics I have been waiting for:
1) the Whisperers (people who wear walker skins and join the herd of walkers)
2) Negan's open cell (though in comics he finds open cell and stays in it to gain Rick's trust and then Rick eventually lets him out but they said on talking dead that they went a different path and had Negan leave when he discovered open cell)
3) Negan sticks around for a long time (back when he killed Abe and Glenn and everyone kept saying 'I can't wait to see Negan get killed' and I had to bite my tongue because I knew he'd be around for a long time)...we're how many seasons with Negan (and how many years, story wise...6.5)

One more comic thing I am looking forward to (seeing how far they take it on the show) is the fair thing that happens (what the whisperers do to set a boundary).

Those of you that have read the comics, do you think Daryl will take Carl's place with the Whisperers storyline?

Ugh, so mad they killed Jesus, was so excited he was getting more air time, I should have known that would lead to his demise.

I am excited to see how these Whisperers work out, plus Negan escaping. I hope when it comes back in February it will be worth the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!