The walking dead amc #2

I thought it was really good... finally! Funny to see Negan kind of scared to kill a zombie. Wearing the goggles and clumsily wielding that hammer. I didn't realize she killed herself the same day he left. Good catch! But I thought it was really unbelievable that he thought she'd still be alive, period, six weeks later? Suicide or not. JDM and HBM were excellent!!

Also, I didn't catch it during the show, but read it in a couple of recaps, that they revealed Negan's last name on a trophy and the mailbox. Smith. All these years I just assumed Negan was his last name.

I didn't catch his last name being Smith!

I didn't catch it was the same day until Talking Dead mentioned it. I just knew she was going to be dead by the time he got back. Hard that it was a suicide.

Yup Smith was on the mailbox. I've been trying to keep that a secret from a friend since I saw the house in person when they were finishing filming. Since it's generic I also thought they could have tricked too, that they picked a random name to put on the mailbox as a joke or something.
I did not catch the name on the trophy though. Going in I also wasn't sure if Negan was really going to be his name or some kind of acronym or something.

Goggles were great. Made me laugh. I rather liked that they had him start off as being timid. There's more redeeming qualities than we first thought really.

I enjoyed the episode. Thought it was a favorite, at least of these character episodes.

Since watching this episode, I'm now really curious of how Laura turned from being someone who worked with her dad to help people to being one of Negan's right hand people. She ends up in Alexandria after the war, so seems she wasn't thrilled with Negan, but how the heck did she end up being with the Saviors and going along with everything in the first place? I doubt we'll find out since Beta killed her, unless they do a how Negan ruled the Saviors episode.

Yes still watching. On AMC+ too. I find Commonwealth fascinating but certainly not to be trusted. Only half flipped through the comics with commonwealth so hard to know where they stood in it to start to compare.

Still watching.. Hard to believe it will be ending soon. I keep hoping Rick and Michonne come back at least for the last episode. I don't trust the Commonwealth either, but they do have a great set up.

So as someone who has read the books and is a fan of the show, there are moments they are taking from the books (Princess and Mercer YESSSSSSS) and some they are not.

Sebastian is the storyline I’m most interested to see going forward in the commonwealth. How much of his comic arc will they spin and keep is the question.

Also if anything happens to Connie I will go insane!

I love Princess and Mercer together, they play well off of each other. I really hope they can end this show on a high note, it has certainly lost it's appeal from when it first started and this storyline seems promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter