• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Villas of Somerset

stepnut

Mouseketeer
We LOVED this condo! It was our first ever trip to Disney, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I was thrilled with this place.

We rented directly through the owner (not through any rental agency). I knew I wanted more room than a hotel room, and the suites at most other places were really pricey. I found this 2br condo for $99 a night. I booked it after being very impressed with the photos and the description http://www.floridavacations.com/fv/18057.html

The owner was professional, friendly and informative. The condo uses a keypad entry so there was no running all over town to get a key. THe place was gorgeous! Spacious, pretty, comfortable and spotless. King bed in one room, two bunks in another. Two full baths! Well stocked kitchen. Tons of towels. Nice pool area with a handy store and game area attached. Tennis courts. plenty of parking.

The drive to WDW was short and convenient (although I had to remember the .75 toll in exact change each time we got on the toll road.) I would recommend this place in a heartbeat, and I know we'd consider it for our next trip. This was a jackpot!

Stepnut

This was one of the first condo developements we stayed in about 1991 or so...we also really enjoyed it and the price is still right....

In this era of tile baths and lots of fluff in the condo world, these basic condos with great access to Disney via the Osceola parkway (It was only 25 cents when we stayed!) make these a nice option for a small family...I really liked the big tiled shower in the master bathroom with the window!

Glad you had a good time...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter