The unofficial guide cost

I just purchased my from amazon.com brand new for 7.00 + 3.00 shipping :dance3: saved a little from the regular cost.

I got mine from amazon, too -- pretty inexpensive. Plus, if you have any other books to buy -- they do free shipping with orders over $20.
I think it is a good guide for newbies -- I should have bought mine last year for my 1st trip to DL. I bought one this year, and I have found out much of the same info on these boards. If you still have any questions after going through the book -- just ask on the boards!

I got mine at B&N the other day...... haven't been to DLR in 15 yrs, so i figured it wouldn't hurt.. LOL I know i paid more, but i am an "instant gradification" kinda girl......... LOL

I got mine at B&N the other day...... haven't been to DLR in 15 yrs, so i figured it wouldn't hurt.. LOL I know i paid more, but i am an "instant gradification" kinda girl......... LOL
I know what you mean!!! hmmm...decisions, decisions!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter