The Ultimate Tokyo Disney Resort Planning Guide

Corbisblue

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! It has been over a year in the making but I am finally excited to share with you all, our guide to Tokyo Disney Resort! Use this to start planning your trip with the most up-to-date information all in English.

This is a living breathing guide, so we are continuously updating it. Check back often! All feedback and suggestions are welcomed. We simply couldn't get everything in during the first version, so if you feel we should add something we are all ears!

If you are a podcast listener, we also do a podcast called TDRNow. Which is an English speaking podcast dedicated to Tokyo Disney Resort!

Thank you for reading!

The Ultimate Tokyo Disney Resort Guide

Table of Contents:
  1. Overview
  2. When to Visit
  3. How Many Days
  4. Park Tickets
  5. Costs
  6. Flights
  7. Hotels
  8. Getting There
  9. What to Bring
  10. Eating & Dining
  11. Money / Credit Card
  12. Internet & Data
  13. Japanese Language
  14. Culture
  15. Attractions
  16. Shows & Entertainment
planning-guide-tokyo-disney-resort-featured-photo-1024x512.jpg

Last edited:
I've just perused this a little and I can tell it is going to be super helpful. I just booked a trip for April and will have 3 days at TDL. Thanks for the great guide.

Thank you! We're looking at visiting in summer 2017 so this was super helpful to an uber planner like myself. I'll keep watching for updates.

Don't forget to listen to the podcast too for up to the date info and news! I listened to it months before and also tweeted questions while I was in the park to get advice!

Don't forget to listen to the podcast too for up to the date info and news! I listened to it months before and also tweeted questions while I was in the park to get advice!

I remember you tweeting us your questions! They were fun to answer. I am glad it was such a huge help too! Thank you so much for listening.

We added another new guide for Tokyo Disneyland Entertainment! A guide for Tokyo DisneySea is on the way.

http://tdrexplorer.com/tokyo-disneyland-parade-entertainment-guide/

Great guide! Looking forward to the DisneySea version.

I just want to comment on the lunch and dinner show reservation being only in Japanese online. I'm not sure if it's a new thing, but after I made my MiraCosta reservation online, I realized that I could make restaurant reservations as well. Only for the days of my hotel stay though. The lunch/dinner shows, as well as any park table restaurant, are 1 month in advance. The Disney hotel restaurants are 6 months in advance.

A great guide to everything Tokyo Disney! I've just discovered it thanks to this forum and it looks like a wonderful resource for a first time visitor to TDR, as I'm hoping to be in September or October of this year. Thanks for the info!

A great guide to everything Tokyo Disney! I've just discovered it thanks to this forum and it looks like a wonderful resource for a first time visitor to TDR, as I'm hoping to be in September or October of this year. Thanks for the info!

Thank you so much for reading! September and October are great times of the year to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter