the time has come!!!!!!

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
the time has finally come. i have been planning this trip for 2 years and it's finally here. i have read everything there is to read on the dis, books, other sites, made clip boards and tags, hoarded memory cards,saved money, ironed, matched clothes, saved money,shopped for, bought stuff, packed and did i say i saved money,and its finally here. OMG! we went 2 years ago and ds was 3 1/2 and as much as we had a good time, i am so looking forward to this trip. we will be tall enough to ride everything, (just a smidge to short last time). and he's quite the dare devil & will go on just about anything, so he and dh can ride all the biggies! i can take pics while they do the "mountains". just a side note, can you believe i have never been on big thunder mountain!!!!!! i know, can you say "chicken"!!!!! i hope i have not forgotten anything. dh is so low key, he says "don't worry about it. whatever we forgot we will get down there." so i guess i should just not worry. and then there's the weather. did you see the forecast for rhode island for tomorrow? well why would you if you don't live here!!!!:rotfl: well, i did and they are calling for thunderstorms in the am. great. now i'm worrying about the rain and the flight. again dh says, "you can't change it, so don't worry about it. whatever will be, will be." gotta love him. not a care in the world.

so everyone behave while i'm gone and take care. i'll miss you all. don't have too much fun without me!!!! i'll be thinkin' of you guys.

have a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

ps--I haven't done 'the mountains' either...none of them. Nope, I didn't even like the Barnstormer! :teeth:

Have a magical trip! It will be us who it thinking of you! Wishing we were right there with you. Have a Mickey Head ice cream for me and totally live in the minute! :)

Have an AMAZING time and don't worry- as your husband says whatever will be, will be!! We will miss you and I guess we will behave?!? :confused3

Have a great time, eat a Mickey Premium bar for me, ºoº and warn WDW that a group of us will be there next next for the crop!:cool1:

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it... DH is now monkeying w/ our dates by a week to make sure DS doesn't miss a tourney next summer... WHAT? I guess I can wait an extra few days... but NO MORE!! We'll be leaving Sunday instead of Thursday....I guess that means he'll treat me to some neat little gift!!! DS said he'll go either day...but he really wants to play in the tourney... So, I guess we'll adjust days...

It'll be wonderful. Take lots of pictures and have a great time. And, once you get there, it won't matter if you forgot something!

Have a great time and tell the Gang hi.....

We might be going to WDW Jan/Feb (golf convention) so am looking into things, haven't been since 2005 so look forward to hearing about your trip and all the new stuff since we've been .

Enjoy,
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter