The Surprise Chrimbo Pre-Trippie

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinneruk

Mouseketeer
Hey all this is my first ever trip report so bear with me on this....doing it early otherwise I will never get to do it otherwise.

As you know by my other thread a while ago we are surprising the kids for our next trip on the 18th December.

They are under the impression that we are driving to London to see their auntie then we're going shopping in Reading (where I used to live)....little do they know where we're actually going.....

We are driving up to Pitstone on the 17th December and staying with their Auntie, then getting up at 4 in the morning to make the journey to the tunnel.

The plan is when we get close to the tunnel we are going to the services for a break etc, I will be taking the kids in for snacks and toilet breaks etc while the wife will be placing a golden envelope with mickey symbol on the front and the invitation for the kids inside it on the window of our car.

They will come back to the car and see the note etc etc and that is when they will know where we are actually going......

----------------------------
There will be myself Mark, Nickie (Wife), Ryan (Step son 12), Coral (Step Daughter 9) and Molly 1 (Daughter)

Driving there like we did staying for 3 nights at the Davy Crockett Ranch again as we loved it there last time.

Plan on using the EMH this time as we didn't last time, have the camera and video camera ready to take lots of pictures so be warned there will be loads when we come back.

We get back late on the 21st all in the christmas mood ready for the fat man down the chimney. :santa:

Been really diffiucult keeping it a secret for this long but will be well worth it when it's out in the open then we can enjoy the experience of Christmas at Disney.

Thats it for now hope it wasn't that boring, will do a trip report on our return with lots of piccies as promised.

Here is a pic of the invite that is going in the envelope.
dlrp.jpg

I'm all excited about the invitations! Hope your children like them.:goodvibes

How exciting! Your children will be thrilled!

Enjoy your trip :santa:

Ooh what a great plan!! Sounds fab!:thumbsup2

sounds fantastic - I hope you are going to let us all know what their reaction was when they find out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter