The start of the crave

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
When did you realize that you had a craving for the mouse? Was it when you first went to Walt Disney World? Or when you saw the classic Mickey & Minnie cartoons on TV? Don't be shy.

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primevil Whirl, Dino Kiddie Coaster, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

hmmm....well my parents always say i loved micky mouse when i was little but i wasn't really into him that much. so i guess the first time i went to WDW!

~PrincessAmy~

Right now Im getting a craving because I leave for Orlando in less than 3 months. Im not quite at the point where I watch the Disney vacation video everyday, but Im getting there.

<center>2000 WESTHILL HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING KING</center>

USF: 4/17/99; IOA: 7/14/00; WDW, USF, IOA:4/01

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/SmackDownHotel">My Webpage(Dudleyville)</a>

Since the day i was born i have loved the mouse!!!!

pluto2.gif

I have always liked the mouse and my first two trips to Disney World were truly magical. I totally got into this Disney stuff though when I heard that they were coming out with not just 1, not 2, but three theme parks in about a fifteen month span.

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primevil Whirl, Dino Kiddie Coaster, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

Mom said that since i was little every time i saw mickey mouse i would go "*Gasp* IT"S MICKEY!"
So i guess i loved the mouse since i was born. Mom also had to hold me in my seat when we went on It's a small world for the first time. (I was 11 months old)

:eek:-Odd Ball

I think it happened during my 1st trip...but it hit full force about July 1999...in anicipation for my September 1999 trip!

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

Umm.... a round like 4-5 I liked mickey but there are aways other disney characters at the time Jungle book and beauty and the beast were um... how shall I put this oh well i liked them better.

The first time I walked up Main St. USA towards the castle, I was obsessed with everything Disney and I think I always will be! :)

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter