The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

Poolrat

I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.
Okay, Okay
I wouldn't say I have had request but I sure have been egged on a bit about doing a report. So here it is.

I am Pat. Pat the Poolrat, not only here but at home too since I work in aquatics. I was the kid who was always at the pool just hanging out. When I was old enough I got a got a job there, guarding, coaching teaching swim lessons you name it.
EPCOTmeandRafiki.jpg

I am on the right- the not Rafiki looking one :laughing:

This will be a journey so I will start at the beginning.
There was a ball of gas... ( okay too far back)
My Mom and Dad went to hospital... ( still too far )
So the balloon popped in my face on my wedding day... ( getting closer)

The contraction are getting closer... ( closer still )
Why won't this baby come out ( almost there )

Disney World for a conference, sure I'm in. ( OKay close enough)

Growing up my Dad would attend some banking conference at Disney every few years so that is where it really started. I got to attend my first World Waterpark conference in 2006 and took my DSthen 12 along. He loved the trade show part of the conference :cool2: Disney was not bad either.

Fast forward 3 years to the next conference at Disney.Conferences were at the Coronado.

PA243388.jpg

but I decided to get there early and spend a couple of days on my own, relaxing.

At POP
backtoPOP.jpg

My pictures from this trip are really mixed up. I will attempt to unmix. If I lose the pictures already posted I will relink. Please bear with me.

Intro - look above
The trip that started it all Oct 16-25
Day 1 -(Where else would you go during Food & Wine?) (Silliness in Italy)
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38253077&postcount=49[COLOR="Royalblue (Super Top Secret)

(Rest and Unfinished business) (Nighttime thrills) (Nighttime Thrills #2-I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.)

DAY 2
Sat Oct 17
(A special meet, a day of firsts)
( Part 2)
(PART 3 ) (PART 4) (Part 5) . (Part 6)

intermission-
Live update Fantasyland construction Oct 10

Food and Wine 2010( #2)( #3)

DAY 2 Continued
(Back to the future part 1) (PART 2)
(PART #3) (PART #4) (PART#5)(PART #6 Spectro)

DAY 3 SUN OCT 19(The POP twist#1)
(The TSM trot#2)(Random wandering around DHS#3)(Wandering with Purpose#4) (The Wandering continues#5)(First Ride on TSM#6)(Walking around the lake#7)(Crossing something off the "never done" list.#8) (It's a jungle out there #9) (Goodbye Princess Atta- Hello Sultan#10)(What's for dinner?#11)
(A perfect way to end day 3.#12)

DAY 4 Mon OCT 19 (4 parks in one day challenge part 1) (part 2) (part 3) (part 4) (part 5) (part 6) (part 7) (part 8) (part 9)

Day 5(Tuesday Oct 20)(Part #2) (Part #3)

Day 6
Wednesday Oct 21 (part #2) (part #3) (part #4) (part #5) (part#6) (part #7) (part #8)

Day 7

Thursday Oct 22

Day 8
Friday Oct 23 (Part #2) (Part #3) (Part #4) (Part #5) (Part #6) (Part #7)

DAY 9
Saturday Oct 24th (Part #2) (Part #3) (Part #4) (Part #5) (Part # 6) (Part #7) (Part #8) (Part #9) (Part #10) (Part #11) (Part #12)

Day 10
Sunday Oct 25th

TRIP #2
The girls only NYE Blowout Part #1 (Part #2)

Wed Dec 30 2009 (Part #2) ( Part #3) ( Part #4) (Part #5) (Part #6) (Part #7)

Thursday Dec 31 part #1 (Part #2) ( Part #3) (Part #4) ( Part #5) (Part #6) ( Part #7) (Part#8) (Part #9) (Part #10)

Friday Jan 1 part #1 ( Part #2) (Part #3) (Part#4) (Part# 5) (Part #6) ( Part #7) (Part #8) (Part#9) (Part #10)

SAT JAN 2nd ( Part # 1) ( Part #2) ( Part# 3) (Part#4) (Part #5) (Part#6) ( Part #7)

Sunday Jan 3rd

Transition to trip #3

TRIP #3 Summer nightastic

Thursday July 8th Day #1 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6) (Part #7) (Part #8) (Part#9) (Part#10) (Part#11)
Friday July 9th Day #2 (Part #1) (Part #2) (Part#3) (Part #4) (Part #5) ( Part #6) (Part #7) (Part#8) (Part#9) (Part #10) (Part #11) (Part#12)
Saturday July 10th Day #3 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part #5) (Part#6)
Sunday July 11- Day #4 (Part#1)
(Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part #5) (Part#6) (Part#7) (Part #8) (Part #9)
Monday July 12th Day #5 (Part #1) (Part#2) (Part #3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6) (Part #7) (Part #8) (Part #9) (Part #10) (Part # 11)
Tuesday July 13th Day #6 (Part #1) (Part #2) (Part#3)

Trip #4 September Fun- A trip full of new Friends and Fun

Overview
Sat Sept 4th 2010- (Part #1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4)
Sun Sept 5th 2010 (Part#1) (Part #2) (Part #3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6) (Part#7) (Part#8) (Part#9)
Mon Sept 6th 2010 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6) (Part#7) (Part#8)
Tues Sept 7th 2010 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part #4)
Wed Sept 8th 2010 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6)
Thurs Sept 9th 2010 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part #3)
Fri Sept 10th 2010 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part #4) (Part#5) (Part#6) (Part#7) (Part#8)
Sat Sept 11th 2010 (Part#1)

Trip #5 Oct 1-3
Day #1 Oct 1 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4)
Day #2 Oct 2 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part #3)
Day #3 Oct 3 (Part#1) (Part#2)
Day #4 Oct 4 (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6)
San Antonio (Part#1) (Part#2) (Part#3) (Part#4)
Trip #6 Oct 10-13
Oct 10th (Part #1)
Oct 11th (Part #1) (Part #2) (Part#3)
Oct 12th (Part #1) (Part #2) (Part#3) (Part#4) (Part#5) (Part#6) (Part#7)
Oct 13th (Part#1)
Final thoughts

I'm first! That has never happened before. I followed you over from MeMom's TR. Can't wait to hear the about the side effects from an AP.

The Oct Trip started normal enough. Up early and to the Airport.
What would become a familiar gate.
5gatenumber.jpg

Hitting the fake monorail
11ride.jpg

Over to ME
15folllowthecastle.jpg

While waiting for the bus to leave, I saw these teens getting on another bus. There was a ton of them all excited to be going to Disney.
19tourgroups.jpg

I had a front row seat seat so I was able to capture this.
22thesign.jpg

But I missed this
23pullingintopop.jpg

I got the next one.:laughing:
24bigpop.jpg

You see I read MeMom and Jill's reports so I was eager to stay at POP.
Inspired my MeMom

25.jpg

What building would I be in ???? I will give you a hint.
27mybuilding.jpg

So I took the short walk over past this,

29jukebox.jpg

To here.
30myroom.jpg

I see I had a friend waiting for me.

31towelanimal.jpg

QSDP was provided free during this trip. I picked up this beauty right away.
41mug.jpg

Where would I head first?

I'm first! That has never happened before. I followed you over from MeMom's TR. Can't wait to hear the about the side effects from an AP.

I don't believe I have ever been first on anyone's report.

Ready to roll, my aquatic friend!

party::welcome:party:
You are my first reader! I feel like I should have something special for you.:flower3:

Hi Pat! I thought I'd jump on and follow along! Actually I found you the old fashioned way, just looking through the trip reports!

Signing up! I followed Memom too!
YAY!! :goodvibes

Hi Pat! I thought I'd jump on and follow along! Actually I found you the old fashioned way, just looking through the trip reports!

Nothing wrong with the old fashioned way.:yay:

:yay: Glad to see that peer pressure still works! Thanks for writing a TR. :)

Wait til you see what else peer pressure made me do. :rolleyes1

I'm here!!! I'm excited to read all about it. :goodvibes
I am excited to tell the story.

party::welcome:party: Thanks everyone, you make me feel so special.

hey there

I've come over from memom's report as well. Looking forward to reading along.

Cheers

I hopped over from Liesa's TR! Great start to your TR! I am certain that one day I will stay at Pop as well. It looks like such a fun place! :goodvibes

Found you! Such a popular thread already! Didn't make page 1, but I've never been as early as page 2 either, so :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter