The savings plan worked, trip almost paid off!

i echo all the above comments...what a great story and wonderful memory you are creating.

I'm totally stealing this idea for my upcoming May trip with my BF. I think he needs the visual next time he wants to order that 25 dollars worth of pizza. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone :thumbsup2

*drumroll*

Final payment has been made! The trip is official! We are so excited!

:jumping1:

Congratulations! Sounds like you have some fantastic kids there. Kudos to you and your wife for teaching them such an important life's lesson. Anything is possible if you want it bad enough, you may just need to take small steps at a time to accomplish your goals. Great job!

Congratualtions on paying the trip off!!!

This made me smile, I'm so happy to read tales of families which instill a sense of value in their children. Your children sound like wonderful mini-people and your son offering to stay home was so beautful, what a little gentleman! They will be a credit to you and your wife for years to come.

Disney is about family, loved ones and team work. This example will make Walt smile. Have a purely magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter