The SAG-AFTRA strike

JunieBJones23

Earning My Ears
I am an autistic young adult, and nothing brings me more joy than Disney Jr. cartoons, especially my current favorite, SuperKitties. While it seems as if the writers' strike was bad enough, ever since the news hit that SAG-AFTRA authorized a potential strike, I have been in tears, as if SuperKitties and other shows pause production, I don't know how I'm going to get through life.
Thanks.

You could try older cartoons that have multiple seasons on Disney + like PJ Masks, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Puppy Dog Pals, Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Those are all Disney Jr shows.

There’s also stuff from the nineties like Goof Troop, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin , Duck Tales the original and the newer reboot one.

Also older animated films The Fox and the Hound, The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under, The Sword in The Stone. Lots of things to try.

Try not to worry - these things usually pass. Some productions may get delayed, but they will inevetibly return. I am hoping they figure it all out before SAG actually has to strike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter