The Running Thread - 2019

xjillianpaige

adventure is out there
Just itchy, or hives? I grew up in WNY and broke out in big, painfully itchy hives whenever I was out in the cold more than a few minutes. Nobody really knew why. It wasn't until I was an adult that I was diagnosed with Raynaud's Syndrome, which is an autoimmune disease in which the body responds to cold like it does an allergen. Worth a Google to see if it sounds like what happens to you! I have to be really careful when the temp drops here in FL, as even in the 40s and 50s, I can start to react.
Just itchy! No hives. And only when I run.

StarGirl11

DIS Veteran
Okay so maybe strange question here but has anyone else ever started to swing into form when it really doesn't make sense that its happening? I'm starting to feel the best I've felt since my surgery in July. And considering how whackadoodle my schedule and maintaining it has been the last four months it doesn't make any sense. I'm starting to be able to run up at 5 mph on the threadmill for the first time in months. This makes absolutely zero sense with the timing and my chronic stuff but I'm definitely doing better and feeling better then I was even last week (though that ended with an absurdly strange run).

I don't know if I'm just riding the pre Disney/Dopey high. Or what the heck is going on. I'm not really complaining since this is great timing with Dopey literally right around the corner just kind of confused.

Or maybe its just taken me this long to bounce back from the operation? Five months feels like a really long time though.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM