~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Um, Gretchen's "love" interest. I don't think it'll be too "surprising" at this point. Wasn't she dating (still?) Slade?
Ha! Without even knowing anything about this, I was going to guess it would be Slade.

One good thing is at least the Atlanta season will come to an end. There is a group of hot messes.

momrek - you came through AGAIN! Great footage from the upcoming season. Its crazy, but in a way refreshing, to see these women struggling with their finances just like some of the rest of the people out there right now. I hate to admit it, but I do not like Tamra one bit and don't mind seeing her lose her extravagant home.

I like Jeanna. Why can't Vicki be leaving instead?:rolleyes:

Methinks, this is the last season of Housewive of OC. Jeana is my favorite and the backbone of the show. MO I don't like Vicki,but these two are the glue (that holds the show together).

Just want to take a moment and thank everyone for joining in!!! :yay:

The show is not on until November so I will try to keep this thread bumped up for all to join in!!! :yay:

How about this one:

4.gif

Or a more graphic:

2.gif

Or for multiple pukes:

6.gif

:rotfl2: ( I suddenly feel like I'm 4 again :) )

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 16 -- GSN (Game Show Network) announced today the return of its most popular original series--THE NEWLYWED GAME. The second season of THE NEWLYWED GAME, hosted by Carnie Wilson, will premiere on Monday, October 12 and air weekdays at 6:00pm ET.

THE NEWLYWED GAME is GSN's modern installment of the classic series showcasing three newly married couples of wide-ranging backgrounds who face off in a series of question rounds. During each round, a spouse attempts to guess his or her mate's answer to questions about their relationship, ranging from the first time they met to the details of their love lives. At the end of the game, the couple with the most correct matches wins exciting prizes.

The new season of THE NEWLYWED GAME will feature appearances by a number of celebrity couples, including: George Takei ("Star Trek") and his spouse, businessman Brad Altman; Davy Jones of The Monkees and his brand-new wife, Telemundo actress Jessica Pacheco; dance pros Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo ("Dancing with the Stars"); former Denver Broncos linebacker Glenn Cadrez and his wife, Playmate Brande Roderick; Greg Vaughan ("General Hospital") and his actress-model wife Touriya Haoud; Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch") and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"); husband-and-wife team Damien Gurganious and Nicole Brewer ("The Biggest Loser"); Jonny Fairplay ("Survivor") and Michelle Deighton ("America's Next Top Model"); "Biggest Loser" couple Suzy Preston and Matt Hoover; Lauri Waring and George Peterson ("Real Housewives of Orange County"); Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler ("Skating with Celebrities"); Erik Huffman and Jaime Dugan ("Survivor: China"); and Ronn Moss ("The Bold and the Beautiful") and Devin DeVasquez (actress-model and former Playboy Playmate).

Oh Lord. I guess she's taking a break from "taking care of her family" :rolleyes:. Half kidding! (mainly because she always acts like taking care of her family is so exhausting like no one has ever held a job and taken care of kids before. Also, it always annoyed me how she said taking care of their 7 (I think?) kids when most of them are grown and don't even live with them. Ok, off of my soapbox now :) ). I do like Lori and would probably watch this.

I was watching RHOAtlanta last night and there was a commercial for tickets to the RHOAtlanta's first live appearance at a stadium nearby. Who would pay money to go to this? :confused3 I wouldn't even pay to see O.C. What are they going to do, just sit there and answer questions? Sing and dance "Tardy for the Party"?:rotfl:

Oh Lord. I guess she's taking a break from "taking care of her family" :rolleyes:. Half kidding! (mainly because she always acts like taking care of her family is so exhausting like no one has ever held a job and taken care of kids before. Also, it always annoyed me how she said taking care of their 7 (I think?) kids when most of them are grown and don't even live with them. Ok, off of my soapbox now :) ). I do like Lori and would probably watch this.

I was watching RHOAtlanta last night and there was a commercial for tickets to the RHOAtlanta's first live appearance at a stadium nearby. Who would pay money to go to this? :confused3 I wouldn't even pay to see O.C. What are they going to do, just sit there and answer questions? Sing and dance "Tardy for the Party"?:rotfl:
I agree with everything you said about Lori. :lmao:

If you want a preview of the Atlanta stage show, I'd guess it would be pretty much like Watch What Happens on Thursday night at midnight where Andy Cohen interviews one of the HW with another guest. Yep, not worth the money. Andy makes that show bearable.

In the Orange County Register on Sunday.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/keough-prosecutors-alcohol-2573340-felony-county

Sunday, September 20, 2009
'Real Housewives' husband charged with drunken driving
Former Major League pitcher Matt Keough accused of drunken driving.

By ANDREW GALVIN
The Orange County Register

Matt Keough, the former Major League Baseball pitcher who appeared on "The Real Housewives of Orange County" television program, has been charged with driving under the influence in an Aug. 15 incident in Coto de Caza, prosecutors said today.

Keough, 54, who lives in Coto de Caza, is facing one felony count of driving under the influence of alcohol with an earlier felony DUI conviction within 10 years, and one felony count of driving with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent or more with an earlier felony DUI conviction within 10 years, the Orange County District Attorney's Office said in a news release.

Keough is also charged with sentencing enhancements for having a blood-alcohol level of 0.20 percent or more and an earlier 2005 felony DUI conviction, prosecutors said.

Keough was stopped at about 1:25 p.m. Aug. 15, when prosecutors said he ran a stop sign while driving his Chevrolet Suburban in Coto de Caza. Keough failed to stop when an Orange County sheriff's deputy activated his emergency lights, prosecutors said, and continued to drive a quarter mile to his home. The deputy detained Keough as he was walking toward the back door of his house, prosecutor said.

Keough refused to answer standard DUI investigation questions or perform field sobriety tests, according to prosecutors. He is accused of having a blood-alcohol limit of 0.30 percent an hour after the traffic stop and of having an open container of beer inside his vehicle, prosecutors said.

Keough appeared, along with his former Playboy centerfold wife and three teenage children, in the reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Orange County" on Bravo.

In the show's third season, Keough's wife, Jeana, announced the couple had separated.

From the late '70s to the mid-'80s, Keough pitched for a number of Major League Baseball teams, including the Oakland Athletics, the New York Yankees, the St. Louis Cardinals, the Chicago Cubs and the Houston Astros.

In 2005, Keough pleaded guilty to felony charges of driving under the influence of alcohol after he crashed his SUV into another SUV at a Rancho Santa Margarita red light, pushing the SUV into a man walking his bicycle across the street.

The man had to be hospitalized. Keough wandered away from the accident. His blood alcohol level was 2.5 times the legal limit more than three hours after sheriff's deputies tracked him down in a nearby store, according to Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.

Keough was arrested in 2007 on charges that he violated the terms of his parole and in January 2008 was sentenced to 180 days in jail.

Keough is scheduled for arraignment Monday, Nov. 2, in the Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach. If convicted, he faces three years in state prison, prosecutors said.

Yeah, don't they only have one kid that lives with them.:confused3
Unless Ashleeeeee is not doing so well with her sport drink/body lotion career and has moved back in.
I do hope that Josh has cleaned up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter