The pods have arrived

pweyl36

<font color=green>Now if I can only get them into
:cool1: Just got the aquapods in the mail today,also recieved 5 coupons for a free 8 pack. My dd show them a just loved them ,she said they were really cute.

:laundy: It never stops!!!!

We got ours today too. Although we only got 1 coupon for a free 8pk and 4 .50 off coupons. My son likes his my DD that's another matter :guilty:. Of course still can't give hers to DS OMG :confused3.

I am in Washington DC and my stepmother bought some of the pods for the picnic - some people sort of laughed at them, it's like "what is the difference?"

I am not a bottled water drinker, I am fine with tap - I'd have nothing to buzz on the pods, they aren't anything different (just the bottle, but it's not something I'd want to carry myself, as it wouldn't fit into anything I'd put water in - car holder, or backpack holder, etc.).

They were handing them out at a Walmart I was doing a different demo at. I just didn't get it. It's water in a strange bottle. ???

And man, was I glad I didn't have to set up next to them. They had this sound system with annoying hip/hop music playing REALLY loud. :rolleyes:

I haven't gotten mine yet. I wonder how my sample will be set up. I'm not sure if my kids will like the bottle either.

SplshMtn99 said:
They were handing them out at a Walmart I was doing a different demo at. I just didn't get it. It's water in a strange bottle. ???
:

I had a chance to do it, but had already signed up for something else. I am glad - unless they were giving out free coupons, what do you say? "It's water, but...ummm...in a chubby little bottle!"!

dustysky said:
and how do you get these coupons?

Aquapod, a new shaped bottle for water, for kids. It is from bzzagent. A website that you sign up for and you get to try new products and tell (bzzz) people about it.

I am curious how they expect kids to hold them - I refilled one today with tap water for a walk, and it was actually irritating my hand carrying it around (you have to spread your hand out a lot, or cup it from the bottom).

One positive thing that I can say about them is that they make great Morraccas. We used them for our Fiesta Vacation Bible school, the kids painded the bottles and filled them with corn kernels. The turned our really cute. Cuter than a normal water bottle. And the kids loved shaking them.

I was not part of the bzz thing, however, I did go buy some of these. So far every place we have taken them people have commented on the bottel. I took one to work with me, I wirk with all men and they even loked at it.
My daughter tom one to school this morning and low and behold all the kids started to circle around her asking what she had. ODD that a simple bottel can do that.

If anyone can give me more info on the bzz thing, like how offten are things offered for trial, do they contact you or do you have to check with them? Any help would be great. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter