The Pirates have Landed!

WHAT? YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION!!! WHAT IS THIS? I love Pirates! Is it that little street show they have going on in NOS? Cause if it is, Its awesome. Very entertaining.

Here's a picture of the Bilge Rats and the Bootsteppers. They play throughout the day in New Orleans Square. They tell of their travels in the Land of Disney and how they've seen talking animals, chipmunks the size of men, boat rides that throw you over a waterfall, and the cursed dingy ride where all the children have been nailed to the floor and are forced to sing the same song over and over again. They tell of their own curse, which is to sing "A Pirate's Life for Me" every time a bell is rung.

P1011509.jpg

It's a cute show. Captain Jack is not involved in the show, but he can be found around New Orleans Square sometimes.

P1011544.jpg

Captain jack was in the show, well he made a grand appearance in the one I saw. Maybe he makes the odd show. Im not sure. These piarates really know how to entertain with their music. Id love to find some audio on it.

Don't miss that show!!! The lead pirate guy was lifting people's wallets, and unhooking fanny packs---it was hysterical!! He held my DSis's hand, and tried to pry her diamond rings off!

Didn't see the show including Cap'n Jack. Yet another excuse to return to DL---love those APs!

PattiPB said:
Don't miss that show!!! The lead pirate guy was lifting people's wallets, and unhooking fanny packs---it was hysterical!! He held my DSis's hand, and tried to pry her diamond rings off!

:rotfl2: lol yeah thats what pirates do best isnt it? LOL They tried running off with my gold necklace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter