The Parks in May/June

We were there this year over Memorial day weekend into the first week of June. Crowds were not too bad, especially after the weekend, but it was hot. We did the parks early in the day, returned to hotel for lunch, naps and swimming, then back to the parks in the evening. This avoided the major afternoon crowds and the heat.

We were there in early June....6/6-6/15. It was hot, but I expected it to be unbearably hot, so relative to my expectations it wasn't that bad. Our kids were 8, 4, and 21 months, and I was a little worried about the heat and the 21 month old since (a) young kids don't handle heat as well---especially chubby little guys, and (b) he never stays still, but he actually did fine. The plus side was that it was great weather for swimming and water parks. The crowds were manageable too.....we took advantage of Fast Pass and followed all the trip planning guidelines (e.g., take advantage of EE and then leave late morning for a break followed by a return to a different park), and it worked out fine. I do think early June is supposed to be a little more manageable as far as Summer months go. If you have the option of May though (excluding the holiday weekend), I'd go for that.....weather would be better and crowds should be much better since school would still be in session in many places.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter