? the parks in May/June

going2orlando

Earning My Ears
My family and I are visiting from the UK for three weeks - May 16th to June 06th.
We intend buying the 4park flexticket, 5 day hopper plus and a seperate Busch Gardens day ticket.
There are 5 of us; myself,wife, 3 daughters aged
8,10 and 15.
Is this the best option open to us?
Also are there any American holidays during that period?
What are the best days to visit each of the parks and are there any particular days to avoid.
We don't arrive into Orlando until just after midnight and it's our intention to drive straight down to Tampa and then book into a hotel - will we be able to do that without prior booking at that time in the morning ie. around 2am - any suggestions where to stay in Tampa, close to Busch Gardens and are ther likely to be any problems with there being 5 in our party?
After 2 days we'll be travelling back up to, Orlando.
hoping someone can help
The kids can't wait!!!!

Colin

First and foremost, Welcome to the Boards! I will try to answer a few of your questions...

Yes, there is an American holiday during that time, Memorial Day is Monday, May 28th. Beware, there will probably be large crowds at all parks that day.

Information about all tickets can be found at the Universal ticket page click here. I would suggest the 5 park ticket since Busch Gardens in included in that Flex ticket.

I can't help you with Tampa, but I'm sure one of the well traveled people on this board can.

You did not mention where you'd be staying while you're in Orlando. Did you try the Hard Rock? I'll be there that week, and I think the FOTL access is worth the price of the hotel, especially around the holidays and the summer.

Whatever you decide, I know you will enjoy yourself! Please come back and tell us all about it!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest