The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Question because I don’t want to assume anything. Can you use a Disney gift card to buy OBB tickets? I’ve been using them to pay for our trip so I don’t imagine this would be any different but it’s Disney so you just never know when they’ll change something up. Lol

Question because I don’t want to assume anything. Can you use a Disney gift card to buy OBB tickets? I’ve been using them to pay for our trip so I don’t imagine this would be any different but it’s Disney so you just never know when they’ll change something up. Lol

I think people could not use gift cards last year, but "Plan Disney" on the Disney website says that they can this year.

If they are using the same system as last time, no. It’s a special website that only takes credit card.

I hadn't planned on using gift cards because it wasn't possible last year, but that Plan Disney post is really interesting. I'd certainly be wary to use anything except a credit card after all the multiple pending charges people experienced last year. We'll see what happens today...

I’m trying for the D23 party tickets tomorrow. I already have high anxiety about it. 🫣🤪

How's it going? In that queue already? I'm trying to figure out what time I want to try and enter that queue "waiting room" on Thursday. I can't settle my plans until I snag those tix. Sitting on pins and needles here.

How's it going? In that queue already? I'm trying to figure out what time I want to try and enter that queue "waiting room" on Thursday. I can't settle my plans until I snag those tix. Sitting on pins and needles here.
The waiting room hasn’t opened. I’ll probably start checking again in an hour. wishing everyone luck today and hopefully everyone gets the tickets they want!

The waiting room hasn’t opened. I’ll probably start checking again in an hour. wishing everyone luck today and hopefully everyone gets the tickets they want!

Best of luck to you....hopefully you don't spend over 1/2 your day in the waiting room.

When tickets for MNSSHP went on sale I saw a few mention using GC's so.. assuming Disney IT is working semi-normally, I'm hoping yes? lol 🤞

It really doesn't matter what time you enter the waiting room. It's just a holding pin until the actual queue opens. People are placed randomly into the queue from the waiting room. You could enter it five minutes before the queue opens and end up with a higher position in the queue than someone who entered a half hour before.

Hrm. Looks like it might be the same queue for all nights including the D23 night :scratchin . The link on the D23 page leads to just the info page and not the waiting room page.

Hrm. Looks like it might be the same queue for all nights including the D23 night :scratchin . The link on the D23 page leads to just the info page and not the waiting room page.
how did we even find the waiting room page? (other than from JavaDuck's post above)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter