The One you haven't done yet..

Il Mulino
Tutto Gusto
Trattoria al forna

Basically Italian at Disney. We do Via Napoli but we get pizza there. Now with G+ we really don’t want to book up too many ADRs. I may do a same day ADR one night for one of these next trip. Probably on our DHS day.

I forget the restaurant but it was the one that had the Snow White characters.
I wanted to eat there so bad when it opened up. So sad that I still can't experience it. Hopefully it will open back up soon with character interactions coming back.

Also, have been wanting to go to Crystal Palace for breakfast (with characters) for a LONG time, I have been before, but I absolutely LOVED doing it. Unfortunately, not as great as a deal without the dining plan for me.

On another note, I really want the Garden Tea Room to open back up again, I miss having my arrival afternoon tea!

Le Cellier. It looks fantastic, but between the cost and schedules, it's just never worked out.

I forget the restaurant but it was the one that had the Snow White characters.
I wanted to eat there so bad when it opened up. So sad that I still can't experience it. Hopefully it will open back up soon with character interactions coming back.

Also, have been wanting to go to Crystal Palace for breakfast (with characters) for a LONG time, I have been before, but I absolutely LOVED doing it. Unfortunately, not as great as a deal without the dining plan for me.

On another note, I really want the Garden Tea Room to open back up again, I miss having my arrival afternoon tea!

Artist's Point does currently have the Snow White characters. They're currently not coming right up to your table, but that might be changing April 18.

Artist's Point does currently have the Snow White characters. They're currently not coming right up to your table, but that might be changing April 18.
Is the menu all the same?!
OMG You may have just made my trip (if there are still ADRs left)

Edit: Awe, no ADRs but I'll keep checking

Im ashamed to say it, but Le Cellier. Im ashamed because I have lost count how many times we have booked this place through the years and cancelled it due to always being in Disney around F&W time. Its always the one we have "sacrificed". We are going soon and I wont be cancelling this time!

Is the menu all the same?!
OMG You may have just made my trip (if there are still ADRs left)

Edit: Awe, no ADRs but I'll keep checking

It's at least a similar menu. Shared appetizers, plated main dishes, and shared desserts.

Im ashamed to say it, but Le Cellier. Im ashamed because I have lost count how many times we have booked this place through the years and cancelled it due to always being in Disney around F&W time. Its always the one we have "sacrificed". We are going soon and I wont be cancelling this time!

Same here. It's usually because It's almost always hop to Epcot and eat before or at quick service places.

Narcoossee's is the one; I even booked it in Dec of 2020 but we had a plumbing problem before our trip and cancelled to save some money.

Topolino’s Terrace breakfast. It’s because I’m too picky about the timing. I like to book an early breakfast in the EPCOT area and then use that to get to the international gateway for early entry. So I’m not just trying to get any slot at a popular breakfast spot, I’m trying to get that small window before park open lol. What I really need to do is book it on a rest day when it doesn’t matter what time I get, but yeah, that one’s been on my list for a while now.

I have always wanted to try California Grill but it never works out. Not a fan of the current menu so it might not happen now.
I have also always wanted to try Tony’s. I like the location and it looks cute. I book it every trip and then bad reviews scare me and I change it.

Chef Mickey's - It seems like it would be the classic charachter meal, but I always find that I either can't get a reservation, or I have to cancel it because of a change of plans.
Takumi Tei - I was ready to book that one for an upcoming trip and then Covid came and it hasn't reopened yet.

In 25 years of going to WDW, I've eaten at A LOT of the Disney Restaurants. Not all of them, but a lot. One of the things I like to do, probably like most of you, is eat somewhere I've never been to before. I've been doing it that way for years. There is one place that I've been trying to go to for years, but something always happens that keeps me from going, either it's booked, or I just went to a different restaurant. But everytime I go it just doesn't happen. Do you have a restaurant like that. You have always wanted to eat there, but it just hasn't worked out yet?

For me: Narcoossee's
I learned the hard way not to wait on "get round 'suit'" restaurants. I'd gone to Boatrights once for breakfast and had a terrible time, mostly due to a very unpleasant server. For years afterwards, I kept seeing on the boards about how great breakfast at Boatrights was, and I just shook my head, but kept thinking "I really should give them a second chance." Finally, after about 10 years, I did-had Sweet Potato Pancakes (I still dream about them) and the nicest server. Of course, a couple months after I got home, I read about them discontinuing breakfast. So right now, I can't really think of anywhere I really want to go to eat that I haven't yet. The only one I might go to that I haven't yet is Katsura Grill-it looks like a nice peaceful setting. But I hear it gets busy, and hard to find a seat, and since I tend to go solo, thus no one to save a seat for me, I pass. But it's not a "must do".

Topolino’s Terrace breakfast. It’s because I’m too picky about the timing. I like to book an early breakfast in the EPCOT area and then use that to get to the international gateway for early entry. So I’m not just trying to get any slot at a popular breakfast spot, I’m trying to get that small window before park open lol. What I really need to do is book it on a rest day when it doesn’t matter what time I get, but yeah, that one’s been on my list for a while now.
I want to try Topolino's, but I can't really justify the breakfast price. Probably for dinner one day.

California Grill Brunch. We had this one booked for our 20th anniversary trip that was cancelled due to Covid :(

Artist point with Snow White was on my list but due to recent reviews I've taken it off my list.

Le Cellier-I book this one and cancel it almost every trip lol!

Breakfast is my favorite meal on vacation (especially buffets), but I usually only do one on each trip. I always said next time for The Wave, Garden Grill and Crystal Palace and Covid killed all three. I'm still holding out hope for Garden Grill and Crystal Palace.

As for current selections Crystal Palace Dinner and Le Cellier are the only ones I still have on my list.
The Wave breakfast buffet was wonderful. I'm sorry you missed and very sad it's gone.

V&A - holding high hopes that it will re-open before our trip
Le Cellier - just never seems to get on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter