the oldest movie you have seen

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
I broke my record 2nite! the oldest I had seen used to be
1903-Great Train Robbery
and now it's-
1902-A Trip to Moon! and I loved it! :)

my new oldest is 1915-A Birth of a Nation(GREAT MOVIE!)

The oldest one I've seen is A Trip to the Moon (1902) also. It's definitely great

The oldest I've seen is Battleship Potemkin, which was made in 1925.

I'm not too keen on the silent films.

I wouldnt be able to handle it. I almost died while watching "To Kill a Mockingbird" during school. Black and white is not my thing...then adding silent to it? I'd be pushing up posies.

probably the oldest movie that i have seen is The Sting. i thought that it was really good considering how old it was.

Suzi-I found Battleship on netflix! and I ordered it b/c you said it was good! :)

oh I LOVE Silent Movies!! I think they might be my favorite...i thought I would hate it but they are SOOO much easier to understand and shorter!:) and they have music...so it's not like they are totally silent

The oldest film I've seen is 'The Bicycle Thieves' by Vittorio di Sica in my Media class, but I'm not sure when it was made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter