The Official "Who is going to the Hannah Montanna Tour" Thread

Princess_Dot

Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
I just wanted to see how many people here are going to the HM tour? I JUST got tickets today (pre-sale in MA)!!!

So when/where is everyone going?

OMIGOODD!!!!! where didi you get tickets?? I need them! are they sold out already!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? aaaaaaaaaaaah, I need those tickets! hay, maybe if I get tickets I'll see you there!

I am almost positive i am going
My friend's cousin works at the place that she is performing so he can get us free tickets and back stage passes and whatnot so yeah i am ALMOST positive she is taking me but i'm not getting my hopes up 2 high if she can't

OMIGOODD!!!!! where didi you get tickets?? I need them! are they sold out already!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? aaaaaaaaaaaah, I need those tickets! hay, maybe if I get tickets I'll see you there!

As of now one of the performances is sold out. My friends sister is a Miley World member so her Mom just bought them for the three of us.

As of now one of the performances is sold out. My friends sister is a Miley World member so her Mom just bought them for the three of us.
lucky!!! my friend belongs to Miley World and she asked me if I want to go but she just invited me to Wicked so I don't know if I'm going now?!?
what town is the show? Is it in Worester like all the other ones?
thanks for the help, I can't find any other info.

I have tried for two days straight for the concert in Jan and had no luck. they go on sale to the public on sat but htey way things look I will be out of luck I was trying to surprise my Dd for christmas.

The presale is going on right now for the Providence show so hopefully I can go. A ton of my friends want to go.

I AM!!
I AM GETTING MY TICKEY ON SATURDAY.

I am only going to see the Jonas Brothers.. Gawdd, they better preform!!

lucky!!! my friend belongs to Miley World and she asked me if I want to go but she just invited me to Wicked so I don't know if I'm going now?!?
what town is the show? Is it in Worester like all the other ones?
thanks for the help, I can't find any other info.

yep! Its at the DCU center.

I snagged 4 tickets through the Presale for the Cleveland concert on 1/3/08! I am telling the girls they were sold out :scared: and then Santa will just happen to bring them along!!! Why do the men get all the credit???;)

R's have been sold out 4 months so there is no way i'm going since now there going at $600's per a ticket and there is no way i'm going to able to convince my mom to buy a ticket at that rate lol

the tickets were sold out 45 minutes after they went on sale here. Plus, I probably wouldn't have went anyway.

the tickets at the dunkin donuts center in providence were sold out in the pre-sale. i'm kinda pissed.

My sister JUST got tickets.
She was lucky, she went to line up at the ticketmaster place and she was like, in the middle of the line, but they had a random draw to see who would be the first to get tickets, and she was picked!

She got floor seats for the Toronto show, about 5 minutes after she got her tickets, there was only really crappy seats left, and mostly just single tickets!!

SHe actaully hates hannah montana though...she's going for the Jonas Bros.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter