The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Tara

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/ green

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: yes

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: dancing, photography, listening to music, watching movies, walking

Favorite movie: Disney- Lion King, other- Grease

Favorite color(s): orange

Favorite Disney character(s): too many to list!

A little bit about yourself: single mother, very outgoing and laid-back, creative, full-time student of religion, Christian, fun-loving

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who has goals, some shared interests (at least Disney) loves kids, is adventurous and up for travel, Christian, good sense of humor :)

First Name: Jim

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: brown

Body Type: fit

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any pets: dog

Favorite activities: volleyball, going to WDW.

Favorite movie: too many to name

Favorite Disney character(s): too many to name

A little bit about yourself: I like to stay active but also relax and catch a show/movie. I treat people the way I would hope they treat me.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who really likes Disney.

First Name: K

Hair/Eye Color: reddish brown/blue eyes

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: 1 - in college

Do you have any pets: dog

Favorite activities: planning disney trips

Favorite movie: lady and the tramp and ironman

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am 35 years old and i am completely addicted to the orlando area, cant just say disney because i am perfectly happy just going to universal. I try to attend HHN every year, but 2011 that did not happen, hoping i get to go in 2013.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is fun loving and not too serious. Someone who understands when given the choice i will go to central florida over the beach, i would love to do a disney cruise some day so this would be a plus if my match was in agreement.

Hi,
My name is Jim. I am from Southeastern PA. I love planning trips to Disney as well. My name on this site is BigDisneyGuy. Would love to chat. Have a great day.
Jim

First Name: Paul

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Watching sports.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theater) Non Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo and Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. (My birthday is April Fools Day so I can be a little goofy right?:rotfl2:) I have done two Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

It wouldn't hurt to make some Disney friends on here as well.

Might as well give this a try. Meet some new Disney friends. :)

First Name: Angela

Sex: I'm a lady

Hair/Eye Color: Brown x 2

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Just family pets - but I love animals (ahem, dogs, ahem)

Favorite activities: Drawing, Reading, Movies, (recently) Running, cooking & baking travel & just trying anything new...I love adventures!

Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Love Actually; LOTR, Harry Potter (though for the previous two, prefer the books) Star Wars; Disney-wise: The Lion King, Finding Nemo & Toy Story 1, 2 & 3

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Chip & Dale; and all the silent ones (Dumbo, Djali, Dopey, etc.)

A little bit about yourself: Usually I say something about being a Disney freak (as a fair warning), but I guess I don't have to do that here, so not really certain how to sum up me in a few sentences. Just ask if you're curious! :)

A little bit about your ideal match: Tolerates my obsessions (other than Disney & the world), even better if they join in. I believe in the old adage from Peter Pan of "never growing up," so while it's important to be serious at the appropriate times, I'd hope my match would be a kid at heart. If you know the difference between there, their & they're...bonus points!

9233819444_ded44115fc_z.jpg

(I'm on the right, and apparently in the wrong movie)

First Name: Jeana

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde, Blue

Body Type: In shape

Do you have any pets: one dog

Favorite activities: Exercising, Reading, Music, Going to Disney, having fun

Favorite movie: Everything Disney, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and so many more can't name them all.

Favorite color(s): Red, Black and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Sleeping Beauty and Belle (hence the screen name)

A little bit about yourself: Ummm I'm a fitness rep for a great company so I like working out. I live two hours from WDW so that's awesome. I sang at WDW for 4 yrs at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I started going to WDW when I was 8 and haven't stopped since.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes to work out and have fun. Who is a "Prince of a guy" ;) Someone with a good sense of humor.

SORRY It's not letting me add a photo. Still won't let me add a picture but maybe soon.

Think it's time to update my profile:
Been a while since I posted this....
First Name:Laura

Hair/Eye Color: red/blue

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Trips to Disney, pub trivia, singing, reading, traveling

Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Titanic

Favorite color(s): Blue/Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel of course

A little bit about yourself: Love travel planning, singing in a local chorus, oldest child, still single. Looking for someone who also has the"travel bug" especially loves all things Disney.
Updating my profile this way since I have forgotten how to add a post.

First Name: Joshua

A little bit about yourself: I am terrible at answering stock questions with stock answers. I do have beautiful, thick hair; if you're into that. Also, I enjoy eating sandwiches.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I enjoy spending time with someone who is funny, charming, and shares similar passions. Eating sandwiches is not a must.

9183436941_c46b2a7a90.jpg

you made me laugh! I do love hair!!! but unfortunately, not a sandwich person :( will do the occasional hoagie though ;) ha ha

I'm pretty sure I posted on this thread a while back so I figured I would update it!

First Name: Dwayne

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: athletically big lol

Do you have any kids: nope...want some one day though!

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Sports, Disneyworld, politics, do it yourself home improvement projects

Favorite movie: Forest Gump, Scent of a Woman

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Love sports....both playing and watching (it takes my mind of life, even if it's just for a little while) I also love country music...i'm a shower version of Johnny Cash haha

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is down to earth and knows what she wants in life...and of course someone who enjoys going to Disneyworld!

I live in VA, about 3 hours from the beach. into football?

First Name: Krista

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Blue

Body Type: Short / Average

Ethnicity: White mutt

Occupation: dog walker, visit cats, birds, etc. when owners are away

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: my kitty Rocky =^..^= ~

Favorite activities: seeing bands, movies, spending time with family & friends, biking, roller blading, walking, traveling (haven't been to Disney World since 2008 & haven't done much traveling other than NYC a few times & Baltimore since then due to time & money), reading, going to Red Sox games, and supporting the troops as best as I can.

Favorite movie(s): Saving Private Ryan & Field of Dreams. My guilty pleasure is Captain Ron.

Favorite Disney movie(s): Candleshoe, the Ugly Dachshund, and Finding Nemo.

Favorite color(s): a darker blue / gray mix.

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Dory, and Nemo.

A little bit about yourself: I'm very quiet. I tend to open up once I get to know people and become more comfortable. I can be silly, and I've been told I have a good sense of humor. Much of the time I spend online is on the Disboards, FB, or on my favorite author's website. I tend to stick to the horror / crime / sci-fi / history genre's but I do love Harry Potter.

A little bit about your ideal match: He should have a good sense of humor, be able to make me laugh. He must love animals (not all animals, but enough to want dogs, cats, or fish some day if he doesn't already have them, but why wouldn't he already?). Non-smoker. Having a job is important, but so is having a life outside of work.

Can't hurt to update - changed my age :)

Lol. The sandwiches bit had me laughing. Welcome! :)
Thanks! And thanks!

:rotfl2:

OMG, hysterical.

You're too young for me Joshua but boy are you entertaining. :goodvibes
Years of middle school bullying taught me to be funny, so I dedicate this to my 8th grade tormentors.

you made me laugh! I do love hair!!! but unfortunately, not a sandwich person :( will do the occasional hoagie though ;) ha ha
I'm not a bigot; I don't discriminate against sandwich sub-genres. I'll even allow Oreos to count as some sort of magical dessert sandwich.

First Name: Jeff (Short from Jean-Francois wich is a french name)

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Do you have any kids: No, but hoping to have some someday

Do you have any pets: No but I am a dog person

Favorite activities: Reading, Playing Games, Going out to restaurants

Favorite movie: LOTR, Star Wars, Any superhero movies (Except maybe Daredevil), Pirates of the Carribean

Disney Movies: Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin

Favorite color(s): Red and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Beast, Buzz, Aladdin and Belle

A little bit about yourself: I am a really fun person to hang out with and talk. I love all things Disney since I was a kid. I live up north in Canada. I fluently speak french and english. I love playing all sorts of game from card game to board game and video games. I actually discovered SOTMK this year at MK and was hooked.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet a girl who likes Disney as much as me. I love geeky girls and if she loves to play games also that's a bonus. I wouldn't mind moving if Id find the girl of my dreams.

Thanks! And thanks!

Years of middle school bullying taught me to be funny, so I dedicate this to my 8th grade tormentors.

I'm not a bigot; I don't discriminate against sandwich sub-genres. I'll even allow Oreos to count as some sort of magical dessert sandwich.

Oreos FTW !!

Ice cream sandwiches ftw! Haha. Years and years ago I may have, once or twice, had a Mickey ice cream sandwich for lunch (hey, it's Disney! Haha). I can't say the same for Oreos :)

Only once? I've made a tradition of it! Hahaha. When in Disney, who cares about diets and healthy eating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter