***The Official May 2017 Thread***

I work from home and it's so hard to focus on work today, lol.

I'm trying to watch for emails, check off last minute trip stuff, do laundry, and DH is calling every 5 minutes with "don't forget..or did you remember to..." And I swear my cats know something is up because they are following me all over the house! I keep telling myself--just a little bit of stress left and tomorrow I'm in Orlando pixiedust:!!

Anybody else getting nervous about bigger crowds because of HEA? We were planning on dropping our bags and heading straight to the MK when we arrived on the 12th but now I'm a little nervous. Thoughts?:confused3

Just scored a Bon Voyage breakfast :woohoo:
I was stalking the dining like I do ;) and it was there couldn't believe it. We scheduled this trip so last minute figured we'd be waiting till our November trip.

Just scored a Bon Voyage breakfast :woohoo:
I was stalking the dining like I do ;) and it was there couldn't believe it. We scheduled this trip so last minute figured we'd be waiting till our November trip.

Awesome! I wanted to do some fun breakfast, but my will-be husband didn't want to spend our big meals on breakfast. Let us know if you enjoy it! :)

Anybody else getting nervous about bigger crowds because of HEA? We were planning on dropping our bags and heading straight to the MK when we arrived on the 12th but now I'm a little nervous. Thoughts?:confused3
I think that the crowds at MK will be heavy for the new fireworks, but I'm not expecting big crowds in general. I'm hoping that everyone is going to wait until Memorial weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter