**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

you guys have me all panicked. I leave in 21 days and my magic bands shipped yesterday but havent been picked up by the carrier yet. I have no luggage tags or cruise documents. I think I need to take a deep breath and a break from this page lol

I haven't updated but I got my MB on Saturday. It updated days late each time it moved but I got them by the date it stated. So I worried for nothing. The system just needs some work.

I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow, luggage tags just came on Saturday... however I only booked 10 days ago :cool1:

Jealous of end of year stuff. Our last day is 6/21 but at least my final is 6/13

Magic bands got here yesterday! The kids want decals for them but I'm not sure they would arrive in time even if i ordered them today. I'd hate to waste the money.
No DME luggage tags, I was told by Disney they were sent to my TA. She hasn't mentioned them but she also has not replied to my last email a week ago either so I'll give it a bit yet.

I've been watching packing videos and have convicned myself i need packing cubes. I also tried making some Freezer paper stencil shirts because I'm too cheap to buy shirts. We may end up with no Disney shirts haha.

Our kitchen chalkboard has a countdown on it. 19 days is so close!

And paperwork for the end of the school year is kicking my bottom right now, so that just makes the time go by that much fast.

6 more days with students then 2 post planning days. Done by 5/26....then a week to gather loose ends, pack, buy anything else that needs to be bought, etc, etc.

18 days to Disney!! YAY!!!!

I wish I was as lucky as you! I still have 24 student days to go through... we don't end until June 22... and then I have to come in on the 23rd and then we leave on the 24th! I totally get it with the end of year paperwork - it is ridiculous! I'm dreading starting mine but at least I know once I start it, summer will be that much closer! and WDW super close! :-)

I wish I was as lucky as you! I still have 24 student days to go through... we don't end until June 22... and then I have to come in on the 23rd and then we leave on the 24th! I totally get it with the end of year paperwork - it is ridiculous! I'm dreading starting mine but at least I know once I start it, summer will be that much closer! and WDW super close! :-)
I do like getting out in May but we go back the beginning of August. Blech! Field Day today...was hot...I call it Disney prep!

Grades done, professional books turned in, textbook inventory done! Lots more EOY paperwork though. I took a paperwork break this afternoon and updated my MK touring plans (due to the extension of hours) because my kids watched two movies (Zootopia and Finding Dory) after Field Day.

Magic bands got here yesterday! The kids want decals for them but I'm not sure they would arrive in time even if i ordered them today. I'd hate to waste the money.
No DME luggage tags, I was told by Disney they were sent to my TA. She hasn't mentioned them but she also has not replied to my last email a week ago either so I'll give it a bit yet.

I've been watching packing videos and have convicned myself i need packing cubes. I also tried making some Freezer paper stencil shirts because I'm too cheap to buy shirts. We may end up with no Disney shirts haha.

Our kitchen chalkboard has a countdown on it. 19 days is so close!
We use packing cubes! Love them!

Sounds like "Happily Ever After" is a hit. Doubly glad I booked the dessert party for my visit. So much less stress worrying about getting a good spot.

Sounds like "Happily Ever After" is a hit. Doubly glad I booked the dessert party for my visit. So much less stress worrying about getting a good spot.

I'm hoping it lives up to the hype it is getting. I'm afraid of feeling guilty if I like it. I was (still am) such a Wishes fan. I'm avoiding the videos like the plague and it's so hard! I'd love to do a dessert party but I'm doing Keys to the Kingdom and that was enough of an add on. :)

I do like getting out in May but we go back the beginning of August. Blech! Field Day today...was hot...I call it Disney prep!

Grades done, professional books turned in, textbook inventory done! Lots more EOY paperwork though. I took a paperwork break this afternoon and updated my MK touring plans (due to the extension of hours) because my kids watched two movies (Zootopia and Finding Dory) after Field Day.

We're sorta in the same boat, but luckily I'm not a teacher. We end the last week of May and go back 3rd week of August.

Also, side note folks, 11 days and I still haven't started packing at all yet. The weather finally turned warm so I'm gonna have to start sending my son to school in the shorts I set aside for packing. oops. Guess I'll have to put that off for another week!

We are all set for our vacation in 20 days :banana:. Our MBs came the other day and all of our reservations are set, however I am desperately trying to get a Boathouse reservation at a decent time. I have been stalking the Disney Dining site for one to pop up, but since we are a party of 7, it has been a challenge.

We are all set for our vacation in 20 days :banana:. Our MBs came the other day and all of our reservations are set, however I am desperately trying to get a Boathouse reservation at a decent time. I have been stalking the Disney Dining site for one to pop up, but since we are a party of 7, it has been a challenge.
Have you tried Mouse Dining or Touring Plans reservation finder?

We'll be there May 30 - June 9 at POFQ!!! So excited - only 12 more days! It'll be me and my granddaughter who's 5. I think I'll start packing this weekend! Our Magic Bands came in the other day, and I have our tags for the luggage!
As much as I LOVE spending time at Disney with DS, I would give a lot to be able to take a little girl and do all the girl and princess things that would make DS's head explode. Have a WONDERFUL time!!! :tinker:

As much as I LOVE spending time at Disney with DS, I would give a lot to be able to take a little girl and do all the girl and princess things that would make DS's head explode. Have a WONDERFUL time!!! :tinker:

I feel EXACTLY the same! I love my boys but would love to experience WDW with a little girl. Hopefully I'll have granddaughters in the very FAR FAR future. One the plus side, I don't have to spend a lot of time waiting to meet princesses so that's nice.

We did our BOG lunch order last night. What is up with all of the arugula?? Yuck. My turkey sandwich will be quite naked :sad2:

My DS had 2 growth spurts this year. No shorts, t-shirts or swim trunks fit. He will not be happy with the big shopping we will be doing this weekend. Once we are done shopping we will pull the suitcases out and start packing! School is out next Wednesday and we will have a week and a half to recover and finalize.

May 28-June3. Swan and Contemp

Well it is year out and I haven't seen the June Thread yet! So I guess I will start it!! :ccat:

We are looking at June 3rd - 10th at POR. Still a while away but definitely feeling the need to talk Disney and PLAN!
:jumping1:

:tinker:ROLL CALL

5/28-6/6 Poly jennypooh90
5/28-6/7 offsite Holly324
5/29-6/5 POR HollyS23
6/2-6/8 AS Sport Tinkerbell_Girl
6/2-6/10 BLT LovingPooh
6/2-6/11 CR/AK AZMermaid
6/2-6/11 AKV socababy
6/3-6/10 POR hbentleylll
6/3-6/10 CBR Prankess
6/3-6/10 POR Roxyfire
6/3-6/11 POR trvlgirlmq
6/3-6/11 WL ArielSRL
6/3-6/11 ??? mom2my3kids
6/3-6/17 POFQ Jodie.ross
6/4-6/11 POP M&M2006
6/4-6/12 Windsor Hills lauris87
6/6-6/13 BLT PoohsFan1
6/6-6/16 BCV/BLT Jfsag123
6/6-6/20 FW texasroni75
6/7-6/13 BB&J
6/7-6/14 POP Sunshine1629
6/11-6/15 BC Elizakapeka
6/12-6/20 WL Anesthesia Fine
6/14-6/19 CR Churchladychurchlady
6/17-6/25 POP DLmama

6/17-6/24 ASMo Candaceb
6/17-6/24 CBR ashleymrush
6/17-6/24 Windsor Hills erinsmom
6/17-6/25 Terre Verde Trisihi
6/17-6/25 CBR DisMom829
6/17-6/25 offsite howlongtildisney
6/18-6/23 WL WishnDisney
6/18-6/25 BW Little E
6/19-6/23 SSR leshunlenese
6/21-7/5 BC Jon84
6/25-7/3 BC patclairesmom
6/27-7/10 BC/Poly Ferrentinos
6/28-7/16 offsite Klayfish

:welcome:
***** If you want to be added/removed from the list or have any changes just let me know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter